Matthew Lewis (My Dream...)

It had been a while to go ahead and see Matthew since we had been best friends for a while, but he had to move away a long time ago. 

Now I heard the news of him returning back to my old state. 

I just realized that he could be seen at any time since he was completely free.

I called all of my friends to try and get him to see me. 

The only problem was that it took a long time to find someone, and I did. 

I had been talking to one of my friends at school for a while that I could meet him at the park since the snow wasn't gonna affect me or him. 

I really do like Winter but not like crazy.

I decided to wear this to meet Matthew:

I had been waiting at the park after school and just been waiting for meeting Matthew

The snow was really pretty today. 

I had been just really happy that today after a couple of years of meeting Matthew.

After seeing people cross over the street, I just took out my phone and then saw the time and put it away.

From the right of me, I saw someone standing there, and I looked that it was really the person that I had thought of...

Matthew...

"Mara?" Matt said in a surprised face.

I looked at him and then said "Matt..."

At the exact time, I hugged him while he did the same and I just kept feeling really happy that my childhood friend was back and around to see.

"I missed you..." I said almost crying.

We let go and then he said: "I feel the same too..."

He wiped a tear from my eye with a smile. 

"Did you want to see what I got for you?" he asked me.

"What?" I said in a surprising voice.

He took out something from his pocket and then I saw it was in a box.

"You didn't have to buy me this..." I said.

I opened it and saw it was a necklace with an "M" on it and I just felt really touched.

"And uh..." he said. "I also had been thinking about the old memories and I just wanted you to remind me of when I bought this for you on our first meeting each in the past eight years."

"After High School..." I said smiling.

I closed the box and then put the gift in my pocket. 

"I had also something for you..." I told him.

He raised his eyebrows, and I said: "Close your eyes."

He did and then I just felt really scared to give him a kiss. 

It had been so long since I had seen him and he just looked better than before, and I just did it. 

I kissed Matt on the lips and then I just remember that sparkling moment for a few seconds.

I let go and then I said "I just wanted to say that I-"

"I love you..." Matt interrupted me.

I looked at him and then just seemed surprised. 

It took me a while before I said: "I love you too..."

After that, we kissed again and then I just remember that after that, I just went home with him and just enjoyed now being with him. 

After almost all of these years, I had been scared to ask him, and I did...