Emma Watson (A Love Life)

I had always loved the Harry Potter series since I just really loved the whole thing from childhood to now where I am. 

It just makes me feel surprised on all of the cast grow up, but it just made me feel happier with Emma.

Ever since I had been with Emma for a long time, it's been a while since I had seen her since she was on her trip for a while and I just stayed home.

After getting a text from her, I went to the airport to wait for her so that we can enjoy the day together again as usual like how we did before she left.

It was winter, so I wore this and got her Starbucks:

I was just waiting for her while just waiting outside and then saw the people coming out getting greeted by their families or whoever they were expecting

Emma was there all bundled up and then saw me and ran over to me.

I kissed her on the lips while she hugged me too. 

It was really touching to go ahead and see her now.

We let go and then she said: "I missed you!"

I then said, "I bought this for you if you didn't mind."

I handed her the coffee, and then she smiled. 

"You look like you wanted me to try this new one out you had been texting me about," I mentioned.

"Well, I have been eager to try," she said taking a sip.

I waited for her expression, and then she said "Wow... I can't believe it's like this..."

"Yeah," I said. "I tasted it a bit and seemed perfect for you."

"What are we gonna do?"

"I figure we can go anywhere you want," I said while she opened my trunk.

"Oh... I guess we can go to that Ice Cream place around."

"That sounds cool."

"You know what?" she said after closing my trunk.

"What?" I said smiling.

"I love you with all my heart."

I hugged her back and smiled. "Well, seems like I do have a talent for you to be happy."

We later went to that Ice Cream place and she really ate a whole cone in less than two minutes. 

I had to treat her since it had been four months.

It only got better when we ice skating and just enjoyed it. 

The only problem was the whole line and other stuff, but it was still enjoyable.

At the end of the day, she stayed over at my house and then we just decided to get a bit happier if you get the whole part. 

It made it better since she called me her names that she usually calls me.