Daniel Radcliffe (True Person)

I had just been quite surprised that since I had met Daniel at a place that I had always gone to. 

It was just some park that always made me feel completely happy only in the Fall time.

Lucky for me, it was Fall of course. 

Daniel was just a person for me to be able to just feel happier since he always wanted to hang out with me for a long time.

It had only been a month, and we're just really touching our fingers together to enjoy our moments together. 

At the very times, we had our share for each other's stuff, like just stuff we wouldn't tell anyone else besides us.

I was washing dishes and just listening to music while it was playing. 

I hummed along with the whole songs and felt more awfully tired with all of the things we did last night.

As I was washing the dishes, I just stopped and then just closed my eyes and just kept thinking about my job, which was just working at a store and was pretty big. 

I just felt happier it was the weekend.

Out of nowhere, I felt someone hugging me from behind and I just opened my eyes a bit and saw it was Daniel.

"You're up," I said smiling.

"I just felt more comfortable with you, that's all," he said resting his head on my shoulder. "At least you're starting your day without work..."

"Meaning...?" 

"We can finally go out for almost the whole day," he said lifting his head and looking at me.

"Better for the both of us..."

We kissed for a while, and then I let go and said: "I can just finish these and then we can continue this on later..."

Daniel sighed with him wanting more of me. 

"All right, just make sure you hurry quick," he muttered.

He gave me a touch on my face with his hand and I nodded and he went off back into his room. 

I then continued on with the dishes.

After all of that, I stayed with him for the rest of the day in bed or home. 

At least he made sure we can just go ahead and just go out, but we were still tired.

Plus, it was still 7 in the morning, so I just went ahead and just went back to sleep with Daniel. 

At least I enjoy sleeping with him.