Jenna Marbles (YouTubers)

The very most of being part of YouTube is everyone that was on there. 

There were so many people that I could write about, and I just wanted to go ahead and mess around with them.

Particularly Jenna Marbles, who was almost my favorite person on YouTube. 

Well, only for the girls...

I just keep wondering about her and just hoping that one day meeting her could happen.

While doing this, I partially kept thinking of how it would happen...

*IMAGINATION*

I was already just sleeping on my bed just really tired.

I felt a head on my shoulder and just sleeping there too when I realized it was Jenna.

"I know you're awake..." she said in a normal voice. "I figure you would enjoy what happened last night..."

"What exactly happened?" I joked.

She stood up and then looked at me like hearing bad news and having a bad attitude. 

"I'm just kidding," I said smiling. "Just kidding..."

Jenna sighed and leaned on me more. 

"I really am tired of last night though..." she muttered.

"Well, considering you wanted to play games until three," I said getting out of bed. "Seems like you might need something to wake you up."

"What? How so?"

"By going ahead and quoting that you're going to fuck my bitch."

"Come here..."

I tackled her and then just stayed on the bed with her while she rested her head on my chest. 

"I figure we might be together forever like this," she commented.

"Me too," I said. "Saying that 'girls are majestic fucking creatures'."

She laughed and then looked at me and then said: "I'll go ahead and just make something for you."

We kissed and then she got up from the bed and went out of my room while I just stayed in bed.

*REALITY*

After thinking that for a while, I then just remembered to go to be and just deal with work. 

At least more Jenna Marbles for me...