Zoella (Besides Makeup)

It was just passionate that Zoe and I could hang out a lot since we had been really happy for each other for the past few months. 

If it wasn't for my friend, I wouldn't be with Zoe at all.

I just figured I might've been my old person, just hanging out with my friends and just enjoying what we did. 

Now, it's been opposed of me to just ignore that and go on with Zoe.

"Zoran?" Zoe said sounding really tired.

I was just as tired as much as she was since we went to a party out last night 'till like 4 in the morning.

"Zoran," she responded again.

I opened my eyes a bit and then saw her just looking at me. 

I just made it feel that I couldn't move at all.

"Yeah?" I asked.

She then put her chin on my upper arm and said: "I just wanted to say that I enjoyed that moment for a while."

I closed my eyes and nodded while I just tried to sleep more.

I just kept feeling her going in different positions of getting comfortable in the bed.

I just put my arm around her while just finally went to sleep too.

*LATER ON*

Zoe and I were out at the cafe that was around my house, and just wore nice stuff but was still tired.

"Are you all right?" I asked Zoe.

She nodded. 

"This is not helping..." she muttered.

"It'll be all right since I might know something that'll get you all up," I said. "It'll just have to wait if we can't wake up like our normal selves."

She nodded and put her hand on her face while closing her eyes for a bit while I smiled with her adorableness filling my heart. 

"I love you, you know that?" I told her.

Zoe opened her eyes and smiled. 

"I love you too... I just really am tired..."

"I know, Zoe," I said. "I know..."

The rest of the day was just staying home while just wearing our clothes and just happier since Zoe looked really cute when she was sleeping. 

It just made me feel in a bad position where she hugged herself on me while I was resting on my back on the couch. 

Seems like I am very lucky or just really stuck for now...