Cameron Dallas (Never Leave You)

I had really loved Cameron for what he always did. 

Just because with all of my love for him secretly since I never mention him at all to anybody. 

I had figured some people might know, but it's fine.

I questioned that many people would just say that it's wrong for me to go ahead and just make it seem like I am a normal person, but really no...

Having to dye my hair blonde and just go ahead and just love Cameron was a bit weird. 

I figure it was fine for me since blonde really fit me.

"I just wanted to say that I really love you..." I said.

Cameron just laughed and said, "I do too, but you know about this whole thing..."

"I know... It's still fine for me to date you secretly like this, right?"

"Well, you being only 15 and me being 21 is all right... Just a bit wrong when you think about it."

"I still love you!"

"I love you too," he said kissing me.

It was a long kiss, and we usually just go for a while since I had always hanged out with Cameron since we been dating for a long time. 

By that is like four months.

"I might have to say that you really are just interested to know," he commented.

"How so?" I asked.

"You know... Dying your hair and just being more into me by texting me to hang out every day after you get out of school."

I smiled and then said, "I just want to see you, that's all."

"I know..."

I hugged him and felt really more happy that I was with Cameron.

 I am just in love with him, and that's all that made me feel like how I was.