Simon Minter (Lover Stalker)

I was just a normal teenage high school girl just looking around for some food. 

The weird thing is that I don't do stalkers at all since many of them get creepy and other shit. 

Weird to it bring up, huh?

After getting out of school, I walked home and enjoyed my regular schedule as usual, with all of the messed up homework I had for the rest of the day to do. 

Meaning by that, not even doing the homework and just listening to music and enjoying writing my stories.

From a distance, I noticed a guy looking over at me but he pretended he wasn't whenever I looked over at him.

The only problem with that was... 

Well... 

He was actually cute...

Along the way, I noticed he did a turn on my side of the sidewalk and now he was on my side behind me from a distance.

"Excuse me!" he said in a different voice.

I stopped and look behind me and saw him closer than usual.

"I just wanted to say that you're..." he said, but didn't finish.

I made a concerned face, and he finally finished with: "Really pretty..."

I smiled at that remark. 

"Really?" I asked him.

He nodded and then said, "It's just that I had been looking around the school and saw you there and just really making me feel so happy and jumpy."

It made me laugh really embarrassingly and I couldn't help him looking really cute.

Well, I guess the only good thing was to just go ahead and kiss him since he had been doing this. 

Now, this is the part of all of the stalker stuff going away and all on him.

I kissed him on the lips, and then pulled away and said: "I can call you later on..."

He then kept staring at me with his mouth opened. 

He nodded and then looked really more the urge of more kissing.

"I don't know you're number..." he responded eventually snapping out of his mind.

"I'm on Facebook and the other media," I told him. "You'll see me with all the selfies and stuff."

"Oh, okay... Simon..."

"Francis..."

He smiled too and I just couldn't help on how he looked, considering that I was wearing my Batman outfit:

After Simon had just talked to me, he walked away with his number in my hand since I was never good at good looking guys and other stuff

That was the first time that I actually had concerns all about Simon now.

Since I loved his videos and meeting him in real life like this was just weird. 

At least it was true and I loved it...

Now I am really getting hungry now, I might as well go ahead and eat at McDonald's like I usually do. 

Most of the time, it's normally in my mind since I use the money on other things sometimes.