Chapter Twenty One

(9-24-16)
Hey Guys!

I know, I know. It's been forever since I last updated but hey! There'll be a double update. Ehhhhhhh?

lol. Love you guys a lot and I catched up on all the comments. Everyone who commented, you know who you are. You made me smile so thank you loves. On to the story now!

Amber's POV

I walked down to the kitchen rubbing my forehead.

Everyone was gathered around the table eating dinner? I guess it was dinner.

I sat down next to Percy's friends, Jessica and Lee. And his other friend sat next to Nico. What was his name again, Ky? Kyle?

It looked like they had ordered Panda Express and I happily took a bunch of chicken and rice.

Not everyone was at the table, but it seemed that they'd eat not minding that.

A loud scream pierced my ears and I snapped my head towards the staircase. The blonde kid with blue eyes looked worried. I'm not good with names, don't judge me.

Piper ran down continuously screaming, and Hazel did as well in tears. They quickly came over to us and they looked absolutely horrified. Nico shot up and hugged Hazel asking her what was wrong repeatedly. I thought that he was dating Will, so what's up with him and her?

"Jason," Piper murmured as she held onto blondie for dear life. Huh, so Jason was his name.

The really tall and bulgy guy, Frank, also got up, Hazel running over to him. Nico stiffened a bit but smiled at Frank. Now I was totally lost.

Lee looked at them confused just like we were. "Uh, guys? What's going on?"

Hazel hiccuped, calming down. "W-we were about to come down bu-" She was cut of short by Leo prancing down the stairs, laughing madly.

"Oh gods," he laughed harder. "You should have seen their faces!"

"Leo?" I said kind of loudly, which was embarrassing. He turned to me, "Yeah?"

"What did you do, man?" I crossed my arms standing up and walking towards them.

Leo pulled a creepy mask from behind his back and showed it to me. "Scare everyone in the house. Attempt 26."

"Twenty six? Damn, you've gone through that many while I was gone?" Percy snickered lightly.

"Yeah, anyways." Leo glances at Percy with a smug smile. "Two down. Nine to go. Right? wait." he paused dropping the mask and looking at his fingers. "The seven of us minus Hazel and Piper. That's five," he muttered sticking fiver fingers out on one hand. "Minus me which is four." He took one finger down and pushed four more up, for Percy's friends and me. "That's eight plus Nico is nine." He looked up. "Yeah. Nine to go,"

We all laughed, except for Nico who still looked pretty agitated. "I swear Valdez. I'm going to get you one day."

"Yo. That's actually pretty lit." I said with a grin.

Leo nodded crazily jumping up and down, "I know right!"

I nodded, "Say Eight left to go, cause I'm totally joining in on the scaring."

Leo stepped up to me, and looked me up and down. His height was actually really cute. He was like a teenage elf. He was taller than me cause I'm a shortie. But he was still pretty short for what seemed like his age.

He eyed me for a couple of more second before giving me an approving yes. "Alrighty then. Welcome to team 'Valdez is the McShizzle boss.' It's going to be an awesome weekend."

I high fived him, us both having devilish smirks and we turned back to the table.

________le time skip_____

Everyone finished up dinner soon, and we all threw away our plates and stuck the leftovers in the fridge. Percy and Annabeth we whispering to each other and we all continued conversation suspiciously.

"We have to, seaweed brain."

"But what if they don't approve?"

"They're our friends. Trust me."

"Alright."

They shared a quick kiss before Percy cleared his throat. "Um, guys?"

We all looked at him questionably. Something was definitely up, and none of us liked it.

Piper's POV

I was thinking about how well Amber was fitting in with us. It was almost scary.

But Percy called for our attention, so I gave him mine.

"So, Annabeth and I have been thinking about telling you guys for awhile. And well, how should I explain this? Um," He fidgeted nervously and Annabeth laughed. "Percy and I are engaged."

Silence.

Shock.

Jealousy.

If only we knew what was to happen by one little secret.

•••

Another A/N!!
I'm thinking of creating another story now that I'm back on WATTPAD officially.
But I'm not sure what, so comment if you guys have any story ideas you'd like to see?
(It doesn't have to be in PJO/ HOO fandom)