Chapter Five

•¥•¥•¥• Sally's POV •¥•¥•¥•¥•

I cooked some blue cookies for Percy and his friends.
They usually came for their free period.
I took freshly baked cookies out of the oven and placed them on the counter right as someone rang the doorbell.

I smiled and opened the door. I hugged Percy and told him to come in. I froze as I saw a mop of curled blonde hair. "Annabeth?"

As suspected, Annabeth popped out of the back and hugged me. "Mom.. Ugh.. I just missed you so much!"

I laugh. "Me too.. So how's my daughter been?"
She smiles. "Great!"

"Percy.. I'll call in the school and tell them that all of you guys have something important to do and couldn't make it. You guys go upstairs and have some fun."

She nod and leave. I stop annabeth as everyone else leaves. "Annabeth.. What kind of ring did he buy you? He wouldn't even tell me!"

Annabeth showed me a silver ring that had a grey and sea green gem embedded in it.
I tell her she can go up and I sit down and take out my book i was reading.

•¥•¥•¥• Kyle's POV •¥•¥•¥•

While the others went up I stayed by the staircase and listened to their coversation.

As Annabeth cane i sprinted up the stairs and into the Entertainment room.
She came in after me and we all sat down on a rug.

I eyed Percy and Annabeth and i whispered to Lee. "They're engaged..."

Lee's eyes widened.
Annabeth looked at him. "Uh.... Are you alright?"

He nodded.
Jessica piped up.
"Let's introduce our selves!"

Annabeth smiled.
"Well I'm Annabeth Ja- Chase....
I'm Percy's Fi- Girlfriend....."

Lee raised a brow. "Where did you guys meet?"

Percy smiled. "At Camp...."

I continued. "Which is?"

Percy yells. "What is this interrogation day? It's illegal to do that with out a degree! Right Annie?"
"Actually-"

Percy laughs. "What ever. I know I'm wrong!"

Annabeth laughs softly and kisses Percy's cheek