Chapter Three

•¥•¥• BriAnna's POV •¥•¥•

I brought her to her locker thinking of what she'd said. '

I wouldn't fall for him. I'm already dating a caring boy with jet black and piercing green eyes.

That description fits Percy's A LOT.
But what would I know, I don't know Annabeth that well.

All of a sudden everyone burst out into the halls. Meaning that it was Free Period for us.

The girls went silent and started to act all 'pretty pretty.'
MEANING, The school's hot stuff has entered the halls.

I whispered to Annabeth.
"That's the hottest boy in school. Percy Jackson."

He started to laugh. "HIM?!"

I nod and she laughed harder. She calmed down and started to walk towards Percy and his friends. They were all holding textbooks, at least 4 each.

Annabeth walked up to Percy and tapped him on his shoulder. She said in a really preppy voice. "Hey.... I was wondering if you wanted to go for ice cream after school?"

Without any of them turning around he said:
"Sorry. But I'm already dating a beautiful girl with blonde hair and grey eyes."
He walked away with out looking back once.

A lot of the girls were snickering at her.
She said to them so Percy and his friends couldn't hear but they could.
"Oh yeah? Watch this."

They all raised their eyebrows and crossed their arms watching Annabeth.

She smirked and talked in her regular voice, loud and clear.
"Say.... You think I'm beautiful?"

Some girls scoffed knowing thast she was pretty, but she POSSIBLY could NOT be his girlfriend.
But.......

He dropped his books and froze. He turned around and walked over to Annabeth speechless.

"W-WiseGirl? Is that really you?"

She laughed. "Of course it is Seaweed Brain. I don't have a twin or clone."

She hugged her and gave her a long meaningful kiss on the lips.

All the girls gasped I just smiled at Annabeth Proudly.

•¥•¥• Steph •¥•¥•

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WAS REALLY DATING A FRICKEN BLODNIE! I BET SHE'S STUPIDER THAN TOMMY!"

My friend Mack calmed me down. "Hey.. Remember, Tommy is smart...."

I glare at her....

TO BE CONTINUED