Chapter Eighteen

Jason's POV

We walked into the house with keys that appeared in our hands.

I know that we're demigods and all that stuff but this magic appearing stuff was creeping me out.

Like HECATE
Just stop bro
Pretend I didn't say that....

I was still looking at the door which was really interesting. I don't know. Don't judge me.

It was tinted glass that showed an image of the 12 Olympian gods and Goddesses.
And it said home in Greek in the middle.

Cliche much.

The house was designed cool. It had Greek Columns and all that stuff. If you want more information ask Annabeth.

Anyways, I walked into the kitchen after I closed the door behind myself of course.

I nearly died.

There was cereal everywhere.
And when I say Everywhere.
I mean everywhere.

"Guys?"
I looked at them confused.
Nico groaned and slammed his head on the cabinet over and over again.

Piper smacked Nico laughing.
"Care to explain?"

Nico looked up with this creepy smile plastered on his voice and spoke in a horrible squeaky girl voice. "Hi. My names Demeter!"

He turned to the side. "And I'm Persephone!"

He turned back "and don't forget how awesome cereal is for your health"
He stood up on a chair.

Nico spoke in the sappiest voice. "Oh and Nico, Eat cereal. You look like a skeleton."
"And dead!"

He whacked his hand to the side like some highschool drama talking about a sale or whatever.
"Here Hun. C'mere."

Nico made an ugly face and sat down.

We all looked at each other confused but understanding at the same time?

I looked at Nico and we made eye contact.
We burst out laughing and the rest joined in.
"Oh my gods, Nico."

The was rumbling in the sky and a vine appeared out of nowhere and wrapped around Nico.
It picked him up leaving him hanging upside down.

"Sorry, Sorry. But you were the ones shoving cereal down my throat."

There was more rumbling.
"C'mon Uncle Z. Help me out here!"

The rumbling got louder and we heard lightning.
The vine disappeared and Nico fell face flat.
"Ow.."