Chapter Ten

Percy's POV

I dragged Max into the Nurse's Office and dashed out before the nurse saw.
I sighed and stood in the hall in font of the office.
BUT
The final bell had just rung and i sighed.
I quickly ran to Paul's Room and opened the door ever so softly.

Paul looked at me and smiled. He waved me in.
"Perfect timing Percy. Introduce your friends to us."

I nodded. Okay don't screw this up. I got this! But what if you mess up? Oh no. STOP IT!

I walked to the front and slung a arms around Thalia's shoulders and she smacked them off. "No. Perce. Just No."

I chuckled. "This fine lady here Is Thalia. Don't try to flirt, Unless you want her to kick you a**."
Thalia nodded in approval and gave he a high five. She brushed her short hair out of her blue eyes and sat down.

It's funny how i warned them, yet they still look at Thalia with like freaking heart shaped stuff popping out of their eyes.

Thalia glared at them and they all stopped.
Don't mess with your Average Scary Zeus' Daughter that's a huntress of Artemis Girl!
It's a MISTAKE. Mistake i tell you.

I turned to Annabeth and smiled brightly. "And this is Annabeth. Annabeth here Can only be Called Annie by Thalia. Wise Girl by me. And Captain by the Seven and Nico."

Everyone was confused but Thalia, Annabeth, Paul, and i all laughed.
We stopped and I cleared my throat. "Anyways. She's my Girlfriend so touch her and you die."
I said and smiled at the class.

Annabeth Pushed me Jokingly.
"Shut up Seaweed Brain."
Thalia smirked at us.
"Get your head in the game Prissy!"
She called out and we nodded and sat down next to Thalia laughing.

Let's just say Class was cool. Paul purposely didn't call on us too much. Knowing we had Dyslexia.
-----
Before we knew it.
It was Lunch Time.
And Annabeth was starving from her craving problems..
Because of her...Erm...
SOMETHING
I can't tell what it is.
####%%#%#%%%####

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IT IS?
WHY IS SHE SO HUNGRY?
WHY DOES SHE HAVE CRAVINGS?
COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!!!