Chapter 16 // XXX

A/N: THIS IS SEXUAL, JUST SAYING OOPS

*Nash's POV*

I ran up the stairs, out of breath. I was running from Shawn who was chasing after me with a pillow. Taylor had managed to cover his tracks and avoid Shawn. Which was bad seeing that he diverted his attention to me only. 

I quickly ran into a room, sliding under the bed as quick as I can to try to avoid the wrath of Shawn's pillow attack. I heard the running turn into a soft tiptoe. I tried holding in my breath as best as I could, trying not to breathe too hard. 

Shawn slowly entered the room, looking around. He came close to the bed, then turned around to look around the rest of the room, until he suspected that I wasn't in here.

I evaded him, it worked. I waited until I heard his foot steps go down the stairs, and when I did hear him go down the steps, I started to breathe normally again, a bit out of breath.

I heard a scream from Taylor and Shawn yelling.

"I got you!" Shawn yelled triumphantly, signaling that the game was over.

I started to crawl out from under the bed, heading towards the stairs.

When I was nearing the corner I heard some noises, which made me freeze in my spot. 

"Fuck, babe we can't Nash is here." Taylor was grinding into Shawn, who was laying under him. I couldn't stop looking at what I was witnessing. Shawn's head was thrown back, with his eyes closed and his hands rubbing all over Taylor's body under his shirt.

"We'll just be quite." Taylor leaned down and started sucking on his neck, which caused Shawn to moan. "But we can't make any noise." Taylor spoke, smirking at Shawn while taking his shirt off completely. Shawn ran his hands up and down Taylor's body, stopping at his zipper. He hesitated at first, but proceeded after seeing Taylor with his lip bitten, wanting him. Taylor lifted himself up, sliding the jeans down and picking Shawn up, bringing him to the couch. Shawn proceeded to take his pants off as well. 

I know  I wasn't supposed to see this, but I haven't gotten any action from Cam recently, and this was fucking hot. Both of my friends bodies looked amazing, and the tents that they had pitched in there underwear looked massive. 

Taylor started to palm Shawn thru his underwear, causing Shawn to throw his head back and moan softly. He went down, putting his mouth around Shawn's hard member thru the underwear still, which looked like they were about to break open from the strain that was being caused. 

Nash, look away. You can't watch them fuck.

But before I knew it, my hand trailed down to my crotch, where things were stirring up.

I unbuttoned my pants, my growing member twitched under the tight fabric that was restraining. 

I slowly reached into my underwear as I began stroking, fuck what am I doing. I looked back down to where Shawn and Taylor were going at each other on the couch. Fuck

I watched as Taylor stood up, sliding his underwear down, letting his member flop up to his lower stomach. He climbed up and positioned his hard member in front of Shawn's mouth. Slowly putting each inch into Shawn's mouth.