Chapter 14 // Silence

A/N: This chapter is kind of confusing at first, but when you read both parts hopefully the peaces stick together. If you have any questions don't be scared to ask.  The second part during Nash's POV explains what happened between the time what happened at the end of the last chapter and when he gets awoken by Cam.

*Cam's POV*

Nash hasn't been answering any of my phone calls. 

See to me, this whole entire thing seems fishy to me. Nash is the person that I live and breath, and he always texts me and calls me. If this were to happen months ago, before Nash and I were a thing. If he would've ignored me, we would be talking right now figuring everything out. 

The last time I talked to him was yesterday in the morning, he was with Shawn. What didn't make sense was why he didn't message me at all, or call me at all. Usually I get about four or five texts of him starting  a conversation with me.

It is partially my fault, I pushed him away. I should've been honest with him. Since that stupid fucking night that I came out to my parents. That night I should've told him everything. Why drag some stupid lie for so long. It's ruining the best, most amazing thing in your life Cam.

I have to fix this, I have to be honest to him. I have to tell him everything, from the night I left to today. Finally putting an offer on the lot of the bunker, hopefully our bunker. 

Nash wasn't answering at all, so I couldn't tell him anything. Which was killing me, I just want to tell him the truth so bad. I can't just sit around on my ass all day waiting for him. I have to show him that I care, that I love him with all my heart. 

I have to go to Shawn's house, maybe he is there. If not there maybe Shawn would know, but I have to find him now.

I got into the car, driving off. I drove in silence, hearing the sound of engines and tires rolling over the asphalt. 

The silence is killer.

Silence consumes you, a silent assassin. Pouring thoughts into your mind, thinking were you could have changed something, or where you wish to return. If you aren't careful, you might find yourself somewhere you don't want to be. 

I finally arrived to Shawn's house, seeing Taylor and his car in the driveway. 

When I reached the front door, I heard arguing. Taylor and Shawn were arguing.

They are always arguing, I never understood why couples fight. Two people madly in love, yelling at each other for a mediocre subject.

I knocked on the door loudly, to make sure they heard. Both of the voices lowered, then the door swung open.

"Cam?" Shawn was confused

"Hey, have you guys seen Nash." I asked, concerned on where my true love.

"Ummm.. no, Nash and I were at the mall yesterday. He saw you talking to some guy, and he started crying and freaking out. So I brought him home." He started "when we were are his house, I calmed him down,  and he fell asleep." He finished.

"Wait, so he saw me with the real estate agent, and thought I was cheating on him?" I was completely dumbfounded. 

"Yea, I think you really should go fix this Cam, he was really hurt. He even called me Cam, and thought that I was you he tried coming on to me, but I stopped him." Shawn admitted to me, I was shocked. 

"Is that why you two are fighting?" I asked.

"No, this dumb ass had sex with his ex, that is why we are arguing. Look we all have our problems. We are going to try to fix ours, you go fix Nash." Shawn told me, closing the door.