Chapter 10 // Fuck Off

*Cam's POV*

Today is the day that my parent's come back home. The moment that Nash and I have been dreading. Now we won't be able to sleep together, eat together, or do anything together anymore. Sure we can always hang out and spend time with each other but living with each other is the best.

They haven't been caught up with anything that has happened over the last two weeks. Which is kind of freaking me out. They have seen me as the perfect innocent child that had nothing wrong with him, and they are.... lets just not say anything about them. So this is really going to be a different thing for them. I have no idea how, but I need to tell them. I have to soften them up first. I'm not just going to blurt it out when they get here.

They told me that the flight was landing at 4 P.M today, which is in about six hours. So Nash and I have about 4 hours left together, before I have to take him home. I want to have Nash with me when I come out to my parents but what if that turns out wrong and my dad hurts him or something, I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

"Cam, what ever happened to my clothes, I think I lost them. All I have been wearing is your clothes." He was looking around the room.

"Maybe it's in the laundry room? Or it got mixed in with my clothes?" I honestly don't know where his clothes are. But we need to find it, because if my parents see some other boys clothes that aren't mine in my closet, or a pair of underwear that aren't mine. They will immediately start to draw conclusions. Yea, I could always say that Nash slept over, but then they would be mad for breaking the rules and allowing someone to stay at the house while they were gone.

Nash kept looking for his clothes throughout the house, while I was making dinner reservations for three at a very nice, expensive restaurant. Ruth Chris Steakhouse. I've been to the restaurant before and It was amazing.

I looked over to Nash who was sorting all the laundry to see if his clothes were in the pile.

"Have you checked under the bed?" I asked, while putting the information for the reservations tonight. I heard him scramble to get under the bed to check.

"FOUND IT!" He screamed. "Well at least my pants" He said laughing.

"So where the fuck are your underwear and shirt?" I was finishing up the reservation.

"I have no idea, where could they be." He got out from under the bed and went to the bathroom. "Well, here is my shirt, but now I still have my underwear somewhere lying around this house." He looked around, confused to why his clothes were everywhere.

I got up from under the sheets, and Nash looked at me like he was going to kill me.

"Hey dumb dumb, you are wearing my underwear." I looked down, actually surprised that I didn't notice when I put them on.

"Oops" I looked at him, blushing a bit. "Well, I already have them on, so I'll return them to you one day okay?" I asked him, making sure if he was okay with the idea. Laughing at the situation.

"Fine, but I get to keep one of yours." He laughed, walking up to me, putting his head on my shoulder. I wrap my hands around him and we just cuddle for a while. Reminiscing on the fun we had over the past two weeks, knowing that it is gonna be over soon.

"You know, I'm really gonna miss you babe" I admitted to Nash, giving him mini kisses. To think, two weeks ago, I was scared of this change, scared to get this close to Nash, to end up in love with someone you never expected. Its insane how this world works.

Hollow // Cashजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें