Chapter 7 // I am Happy to Call You Mine

*Cam's POV*

"What's going on here?" I questioned the two boys that were caught in the act. Taylor and Shawn, doing the dirty.

"Shawn and I are together" Taylor admitted. He grabbed Shawn's hand. I looked over to Nash, he was looking down. He seems sad, what could he be thinking about. "You guys are so cute together, how long have you been together?" I questioned them. They never looked like they were into each other that much. It was kind of a shock to me.

"We started dating, like a month ago. We haven't told anyone until now, because you guys walked in on us." He laughed awkwardly.

"Well, for one I think you guys are really cute" Nash finally spoke up

"Are you okay Nash?" Shawn asked his best friend. Nash just starred at him.

"You know what, no I'm not! I am your best friend why wouldn't you tell me!" Nash started yelling. What's wrong with him right now? "Nash, calm down. We have some news to tell them to right?" I raised my eyebrows up and down, hinting to tell them about our new relationship.

"Oh yea. Okay well. One, sorry Shawn I just got a little upset." Nash looked up smiling, embarrassed a little about his short temperament. "Two, Cam and I are going out!" He shouted out! Hearing him say that statement made me smile uncontrollably. I reached over and grabbed Nash's hand. Giving his hand a little peck.

"No way!" Shawn and Taylor both spoke.

"I mean, it is kind of recent, we just started last night. But we decided to tell people, because we are done hiding, all of our fans see us as perfect human beings, but we have problems too." We don't always have our 'dollfaces' as I say. Dollfaces as in, we put on a face, and pretend everything is perfectly fine. While our worlds really are crumbling around us.

"Well, I would like to congratulate both of you!" Shawn smiles and pretends to have a champagne glass, lifting it up as if he was actually giving a toast. We all started laughing. This is what I love, being real, with real friends. Not having to hide all the time.

"So, what are we going to do to celebrate?" Taylor asks.

"Well since we can't go out anywhere yet, we can always just order food, and we can have a little dinner party at one of our houses." I suggested to the group.

"Yea that sounds like fun!" Shawn approved, as well as Nash and Taylor. Now we have to figure what we are going to eat.

"Alright, what are we eating?" Nash asked.

"We can order Italian, Chinese, Taiwanese, pretty much anything" I responded to his question.

"I am kind of craving Italian food." Taylor chimed in, and I am craving Italian as well.

"Yea, Italian sound really good right now, what about you babe? What do you want?" I asked Nash

"Italian sound pretty good. Shawn?"

"Yea, Italian it is!" He started to look for Italian foods online.

"So Taylor, what made you fall in love with Shawn?" I questioned him. Just curious of the love story between the two.

"Honestly, we was just, I know this sounds cliché, but he was perfect, everything about him" He started. "He is amazing, and he cares about me, and I care about him so it's like, why not" I understand what Taylor was saying. It doesn't hurt to try, and now look at them, closer then before and they are together and in love. 

"Honestly, I was kind of scared to get into a relationship with Nash, but I really thought it through and I can't believe I ever doubted it. It's honestly, the best thing that's ever happened to me" I admitted to Taylor. Nash heard the words I had said and walked over and hugged me. 

"You are the best babe, you know that right?" He told me, looking deep into my eyes.

"I know, but so are you" I told him leaning in close to him, our noses touching. I lifted his chin with my hand, holding his face. I closed my eyes and leaned even further until our lips connected. This is it, the thing I will always remember.

Our first kiss. Thousands of sparks flying, electricity coursing throughout my body. Time frozen around us. My whole body filled with the feeling of being in love. His lips were soft, and perfect. He was so tender, everything was amazing, a perfect first kiss. Like no other kiss I have experienced before. Feeling as if we were flying above the clouds. Pure bliss spread across my lips, causing me to smile and laugh.

"I love you so much Nash" I leaned back into my chair, staring deep in to his eyes.

"I love you too Cameron" He responded, cuddling into my chest.

I looked over to Shawn and Taylor who were just smiling at the experience of what they had just witnessed. 

"You done staring" I said joking, laughing at them. "Alright, now that that was taken care of, when's the food gonna be here?" I asked, starting to get hungry. My stomach was grumbling. 

"They said it should be here in 30 minutes" Shawn said looking at the clock.

---------------------------------------------

The food finally came and we all were full, laying down in the living room couches. Taylor and Shawn on the love seat, and Nash and I cuddling on the sectional. 

"That meal was amazing, I need to eat there more" I said, rubbing Nash's back.

"Wanna send our fans on a wild rage again?" I asked Nash, smiling at the thought I had.

"Sure" Nash said, he rubbed his eyes. He's probably sleepy after that meal. Anyway I took a picture of Nash and I cuddling. The picture was him with his eyes closed, laying on my chest.  You can partially see my face. 

I opened twitter, and I started tweeting.

Hamilton Nash Grier. I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you, and I am happy to call you mine.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: FUCKING YAAAAAS, THEY KISSED FINALLY! oh wait I wrote this let me stop, anyway. Sorry the update was late. Love you guys! xoxo