Chapter 8 // Hot Summer Night

*Cam's POV*

After spending some time with Shawn and Taylor, we decided to go back home. Nash was a little drunk from us drinking, but I was fine. 

I was in the living room watching TV and Nash was in my room. I heard a noise so I turned around. It was Nash. 

"Hey babe" He teased, straddling my lap. 

Fuck. 

He smirked, starting to lean in, getting up close to my face. He bit his bottom lip. I grabbed his hips, and started sucking on his neck. He let out a small moan. I began grinding into him. Still sucking on his neck. 

"You like it when I do that babe?" I asked seductively. Continuing to kiss and suck on his neck. I felt myself getting hard. I pulled back and started kissing him. This kiss was sloppy and full of lust. I needed him.

"Fuck baby steps, I need you now" I picked him up and went up the stairs to my room, without disconnecting our kiss. I dropped him on the bed. It was dark, so I turned the lamps on. It left the room with a soft orange glow. I got on the bed, hovering over him. I leaned down and bite his bottom lip, then pulled away. Slowly grinding my body into his. I let out a soft moan. The pleasure taking control of my body. I took his shirt off. I started to feel up and down his body, sucking on his neck. I pulled away and slowly went down to his chest, kissing his amazing body. Kissing all the way down to his belly button. I took my shirt off, throwing it off to the side. 

Slowly I unbuttoned and slide my pants down. Feeling the hot breeze of the night coming from the windows. I went back down and unbuttoned his pants while looking at him. Slowly pulling them down, until his hard member sprung back up. I grabbed it through his boxers. He flinched at the touch. I began to stroke up and down. I moved back up to him, still stroking him. But now I was teasing him. 

"Fuck Cam, I need you." he was able to get out before moaning again. I went back down, taking his underwear off, letting his member flop up hitting his stomach. 

I grabbed it, licking the tip. He moaned from the sensation of my tongue. So I put the whole head in my mouth. Twirling my tongue around. His breath hitched. I slowly went down more, taking all of it in. "Fuck" he moaned out. Thrusting his hips up. I slowly went back up again. Nash was pretty big, but I could handle it. 

I picked up the pace, causing him to thrust in and out more. I pulled off of him, it was getting pretty slobbery. It was his turn now. I crawled up to him, getting up on my knees. I slide my Calvin's down. Letting my member come out from being constrained. Nash opened his mouth, letting his tongue out. I put the tip on his tongue and he started to lick it. "Holy shit Nash." I moaned out. I started to slide it in his mouth more, until about halfway. Nash gagged from going too deep. I pulled back a little. I was close to cumming. So I pulled back, "Shit babe, you're gonna make me cum too quick." I said, my breathing was heavy. 

"Fuck me" Nash whispered, looking at me with his sparkling blue eyes. Fuck, he's driving me crazy. I needed him, but I wanted this to be right. He grabbed my member and started to stroke it again. "Please baby" He said seductively. 

I flipped him over, rubbing my member between the cheeks of his ass. Thrusting in and out, fuck this feels better then any other time I've done it. I grabbed his cheeks and squeezed them, causing him to moan a little. I went down, spreading his cheeks. I licked his entrance, causing Nash to moan and breathe in sharply. I began rimming him, causing him to moan uncontrollably. This was driving him insane. I placed my finger at his entrance, slowly pushing in, he threw his head back into the pillow.

I moved around in him, finally adding a second finger. Sharp breaths and loud moans filling the room. It was hot, we were both sweating. I spread my fingers in him, causing him to flinch. "Are you okay babe?" I asked, concerned. 

"Yea, I'm fine, keep going babe" he moaned out. I slide a third finger in, picking up my pace. Fuck, he is so hot. I am basically controlling him right now with three fingers. I smirked, moving my fingers around to make sure he was stretched properly. "Fuck me already Cam" he yelled. 

"You gotta behave for me to do that" I teased him. Taking my fingers out, and pressing the tip to his entrance. "Please babe" he begged me. Fuck, when he begs I can't take it. I slowly pushed the tip in, causing him to moan out load. "Am I hurting you?" I stopped pushing in. 

"No, keep going baby". I did as he said, I kept pushing in, causing him to fill the room with moans, until I was all the way in. I picked up the pace a bit, thrusting faster. He was so tight, it felt amazing. 

I pulled out. "Lay on your back" I commanded. Nash listened and flipped him self over. I grabbed both his legs and put them over my shoulders, slamming back into him. Fuck, this is amazing. Moans from Nash and I were probably being heard by all the neighbors. 

"Faster babe" I picked up my pace, slamming deep into him. "Fuck Cam, you're so big" he moaned out. He started to scratch my back. Making me pound into him harder. "You like that babe" I looked at him, he nodded his head while moaning. His eyes rolling to the back of his head. I hit his prostate, causing him to moan my name out louder. "Fuck, right there babe" His breathing was short, but sharp. 

I pulled out again. Laying down "Get on" I smirked. He obeyed and started to ride me. His mouth was wide open when he slide down onto it. I grabbed his hips, and started to thrust into him. He started to moan my name. This was our first time, and it was amazing. He leaned down and started to kiss me. 

I grabbed onto him with one hand, and leaving the other one on his hip, feeling up and down his body. He was rubbing my body too, feeling my abs and playing with my nipples. He was driving me insane. He started to move back and forth, instead of up and down, causing me to do all the work thrusting into him but it felt amazing. 

"Fuck Cam, you're so good at this, I always wondered what it would be like, and never would I have imagined you would make me scream your name." He looked down at me, with his beautiful eyes.

"You're so fucking hot when you look at me like that, while I'm ramming deep in you babe." I was getting close I can feel it. 

"Fuck Cam, I'm so close" His words drove me insane, causing me to slam deeper, harder, and faster into him, hitting his prostate.

"FUCK CAM, I'M GONNA CUM" He screamed out, before releasing his hot sticky mess all over my stomach. His entrance got tighter around my member, I thrusted into him a couple more times. "Fuck babe, you're so tight" I moaned "I'M CUMMING" I moaned out before I came into Nash. Holy fuck, that was insane.

We finished riding out our high, and I pulled out and I fell back onto the bed. 

"Holy fuck babe" I was able to get out between my heavy breathing.

"That was amazing Cam." Nash finally spoke after trying to catch his breath.

"I love you babe" I went up next to him.

He cuddled into me, and we whispered sweet nothings until we fell asleep on this beautiful 

Hot summer night

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMG, I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE, THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME EVER, I don't know how I did omg, I can't okay, bye tell me what you think xoxo