Chapter 1 // Don't Cry

*Nash POV*

Cam dropped me off at my house, it was a pretty silent ride. All I kept thinking about was his body, and all the crazy things I would do with him. Like why can't I just have him. 'Well Nash, for one he is fucking straight and he isn't into men.' I thought to myself. Like, he has never done anything with guys so how is he supposed to know if he is gay or not. You never know until you try! Plus he has been pretty different since his breakup with this girl he went out with for 4 years.

"Nash!" I hear a voice call out. I snap out of my thoughts.

"Are you going to say goodbye to your father?" My mom questioned.

"Nooo mom, I'm just gonna let my dad leave without saying goodbye." I said sarcastically while hugging my dad the final time, at least for a while. He got a promotion, which has him traveling around to places.

We all piled up into a group hug, My mom, dad, Hayes, Skylynn, and me.

"Im gonna miss you daddy!" Skylynn said, almost crying. She usually spends her days with our dad, and It's going to be different seeing that mom doesn't get home till 7 and dad was usually home at 3.

"Okay well I have to go guys, I love you guys so much and I'll message you all when I take off and when I land." He said as he was waving goodbye.

'I have to admit, I am going to miss my father, he usually annoys the shit out of me but, he is my father and he always tried to make my days interesting when I was home doing nothing. I'll miss his annoying complaining to clean as well.' I thought to myself chuckling slightly.

We all got back into the car, but this time I called shotgun, since my dad wasn't in the seat anymore.

----------------------------------------------

We finally get home and I go straight to my room to lay down.

I feel my phone vibrate right as I lay down.

From: Cam

'Hey bro, what are you doing today? Did you drop your dad off at the airport?'

To: Cam

'Yea, I just got home, I'm actually doing nothing today, I was planning on laying down all day watching Netflix.'

From: Cam

'How about, I swing by, we get pizza, and watch Netflix at my house?"

I read the text, smiling. All I thought about was Netflix and chill.

To: Cam

'Cameron Alexander Dallas, are you inviting me to Netflix and Chill?"

From: Cam

'Maybe I am, either way, I'll be there in 10 mins. Be ready. And also bring extra clothes to sleep over"

To: Cam

'Alright, I'll be getting my shit together."

Soon enough I hear honking from outside. I grab my bags and head out the door, saying goodbye to my mother, Hayes, and Skylynn. 

The car ride was mostly cam and I singing to the songs on the radio, and small talk till we got to his house. 

"Hey cam, where are your parents?" I asked as we walked into this house.

"They are on vacation for 2 weeks, so I have the house to myself." He said, slightly enthusiastic. "I was actually gonna ask, if you wanted to spend the two weeks with me here?" He asked with a big grin on his face. How can I say no to that big goofball smile.

"Fine, but I only brought clothes for a day." I said,  a little sad knowing that I would have to go home because I wouldn't have clothes. 

"That's fine, you can just wear some of my stuff then." He said, heading up to his room. 

I really liked the idea of me spending two weeks with the sex god I call my best friend, and I get to wear his clothes? Fucking yes! 

In his room, I put my bag down next to the bed, and laid down and closed my eyes, I was so tired. Next thing I know, I was knocked out sleeping.

-------------------------------

When I woke up, cam was taking a shower. My phone was dead, great. I reached over to his bed side to get the charging cable. I heard the water stop. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I was going to scare him. 

I hear the door open, and cam walks out, I open my eyes slightly and he is wet, with a towel barley hanging on for dear life. 'Please fall' I thought to myself. My dreams were slightly answered, he turned around so his back was facing me and dropped the towel to put on a pair of fresh underwear. It isn't what I wanted to see, but hey he has a nice ass.

"Nash, wake up. Its 6:30 in the afternoon." Holy shit, did I really sleep for 5 hours?

"What? How I just closed my eyes! When you got into the shower?" I was so confused.

"Oh btw, your mom has been calling like crazy, you should call her back." He said

"I would but my phone was dead, lets see if its charged now." I said while grabbing the phone, leaving it on the cable still. Right as I turned my phone on I was bombarded with voice messages and texts, and missed calls from my mother. 

"Holy crap, my moms been calling me for a while now." I tell cam. 

"Well call her back." Cam tells me while chuckling a bit.

I clicked her name, and waited for her to pick up the phone.

"Hey mom whats up?" I asked my mom

"Nash, I don't know how to tell you this." She said, crying hard, breathing hard.

"Your dad, h-he, h-his plane, it cr-crashed." She finally made out.

I dropped my phone, shocked at the news I just heard. My eyes starting to tear up.

"Nash, whats wrong?" he asked worried. Rubbing my back, as I sat, not being able to move.

"My dad." I said in a monotone voice.

"He is dead." I said, before starting to cry my eyes out.

Cam came in close, and hugged me, letting me cry on his shoulder.

"Don't cry Nash."

"Don't Cry."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Omg, Okay, It probably sucks, idk, tell me what you think, okay, dont hate me. Bye