Chapter 15 // Hope

*Cam's POV*

See the things about hope is, you can't really count on it your whole life. When things are looking dull, it's hard to stay hopeful. You get consumed by the darkness, until you find something. That something, that guides you. The guardian angel that makes you push, that gives you hope. That guardian angel for me, is Nash Grier.

I felt really bad, trying to hide the secrets of the many fucked up situations I went thru. I shouldn't even be complaining either, he has been through so much this year, way worse then me. But he has been such a strong trooper. Just a few weeks ago he was the helpless boy crying his heart out, and now. He has basically changed, and for the better.

The thing about having hope is, that lets say you didn't have that one guardian angle to help you, would you still regain the hope you once lost. I always think about how would everything be, if I had rejected Nash. If he never confessed how he really feels. He would never have asked me if he wasn't so vulnerable, would he have still told me? Would we still be together? Would fate bring us together?

That's the thing, things happen for a reason don't they? Like if someone dies, or something happens. Good or bad, it was meant to be right? That is how I see life.

So lets say, Nash's father didn't die. Would him and I be an item?

I hate thinking about not being with Nash.

At first I didn't know what I wanted, but now its clear that I am in love, and always be in love with Nash. Thinking about not having him, makes me not have hope.

"Hey." Nash rolled over, croaking out a moan from stretching.

"Good morning beautiful." I responded, causing a smile to spread across his face.

"There is that beautiful smile that I love so much."  I leaned down and kissed him. 

Oh how I love my beautiful Nash, the one thing that makes the world great. 

I finally figured out how I was going to make it up to him, for all the lying that was happening. Which reminds me, I still have to tell him everything that was actually happening. 

"What are you thinking about?" Nash snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Everything..... I still haven't told you the things that happened." My mood completely changed, remembering how everything went wrong the night I came out.

"Oh yea, I forgot about that. Tell me." Nash started to play with my hair. 

"Okay, it started the night I came out to my parents." I started

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason Nash was really understanding towards everything that happened. If it was me I would've been mad that he lied to me for so long, and for a pretty big reason too. I don't know, that is just my thought process.

That is one thing about two people. Two people, who are completely different find the good in each other. They put there all into a relationship to show the love they have for someone. Which is kind of an amazing thing. 

Two people coming together, breaking down this wall of trust that they spent years building. Letting someone in to the real you, that is only ever seen by you. That person basically knows everything about you and it is insane to know that the way you feel about someone, that sensation you get when you see them after a long day, or when you are separated from each other and doing your own things, you start to wish they were with you. Until you do those things together, it goes from those people being known as themselves, to being together with that other person.