Chapter 2 // Thank You

*Cams POV*

"Nash, whats wrong?" I asked worriedly. Rubbing his back, as he sat very still.

"My dad." He said in a monotone voice.

"He is dead." He said, before starting to tear up, until it was loud crying, breathing very hard.

I went in close, and hugged him, letting him cry on my shoulder.

"Don't cry, Nash."

"Don't Cry," I reassured him.

But the crying didn't stop, Nash sat there, in my arms crying. I picked him up and brought him to my bed. Laying him down. I lay down next to him and let him cuddle with me. He put his head on my chest and wrapped his arm around my stomach, pulling me in close and putting his leg over mine.

It killed me inside to see him crying like this, but I couldn't do anything other than rub his back and tell him everything's going to be okay, but we both know that it wasn't okay. So I just let him snuggle with me and let him cry his heart out. All I did was traced lines on his arm, until we both fell asleep, snuggled close to each other.

---------------------------------------------

When I woke up, Nash wasn't in bed. Which scared me a bit knowing the situation and the things he could do in the state he is in. I got up but heard my bathtub running. I slowly walked over and opened the door. Seeing Nash, with his eyes closed in a bath full of bubbles. 

I knock on the door lightly and his eyes opened up, they were puffy and red. It broke my heart to see him like that, knowing that he has been crying. Looking at him, knowing he is hollow inside. It's not easy, his dad is gone. But my duty now is to make him feel better.

"May I come in?" I said softly, looking at him, smiling slightly.

"Yea" He softly said, looking down into the tub. 

I walked in and closed the door. He looked up surprised, I stripped down to my underwear. I saw him watching me, but I didn't really mind. I got into the tub, across from him. He looked at me, smiling a little. 

"You don't have to do this cam." He said, blushing. 

"I know, but what kind of best friend would I be to let my best friend cry and be by himself during a time of need," I said, grabbing his hand. "I will always be here for you okay? Always remember that." I said smiling at him. He smiled back. 

I let go of his hand and lay back and I grab my phone from the floor next to me. Putting on some music, to lighten the mood a bit. "How are you feeling?" I looked at him.

He sighed, "I don't know. It sucks a lot, he raised me, he was always with me. He is gone, but the things are, I know that it was gonna happen, just didn't think that he would lose his life now, I was thinking when he was old." He said weakly, making my heartbreak.

"You're killing me here bro," I responded, tearing up. "I hate seeing you like this, what can I do to make it better?" I asked, trying my hardest to make him feel better. 

"I already have what I need." He said looking down, playing with the bubbles. I thought of what that could mean.

"You," he said, softly closing his eyes. I smiled a little bit.

"I'll always be here, that's what best friends are for," I said, putting water in my hair. He looked a little sad when I said that, I wonder why? He's probably just really sad.

See the thing about Nash is that, he makes me feel like no other person in the world can make me feel. I don't know how to explain it, he is my best friend but when I am not with him I miss him when he is with other people I get jealous. I broke up with my girlfriend because she kept complaining about how much time I spent with him. That got me mad and I dropped her, I didn't need someone who was trying to come between me and my best friend. I told Nash it was because she cheated on me, but I just didn't want him to think that it was his fault that we broke up. I know how he is and he would think that it is his fault.

"What are you thinking about?" Nash asked, curious as to why I was staring into the water for so long.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about my ex." I tried giving him the most of the truth I could. 

"You don't need that slut in your life cam, you are better than her. I mean look at you, you are basically the perfect package," he told me, making me blush and smile. I grabbed his hand and pulled him close to me and told him to spin around. Letting him lay on me. I wrapped my arms around him as he lay his head down on my shoulder. He closed his eyes and we stayed still letting the music fill the room. I grabbed my phone and took a picture, I wanted to remember this moment. I loved being like this with Nash. Nash makes me happy, and he's amazing. Cam, what are you saying? You've always loved girls. 

"Cam" he whispered. 

"Yea Nash?" I asked curious about what he was going to say.

He turned his head to mine, "Thank you" he said smiling.

"No problem Nash," I told him, wishing we could stay like this forever.

"Do you want to get out now?" I asked him, knowing that we couldn't stay like this.

"Yea, I'm getting hungry," he said sitting up. "But I'm naked cam."

"Who cares," I said standing up. He stood up and reached for his towel. I looked at his ass, it was a nice ass. I smirked a little. 

"Just go get anything you need from my closet," I told him, opening the door. He walked out to my closet and I closed the door to get ready.

When I came out Nash was in a pair of my underwear. I have to admit, his body is pretty amazing. I said getting lost in my thoughts. I snapped out of them when I heard him talking.

"Take a picture, it lasts a lifetime." He said giggling a bit, causing me to blush.

"I wasn't staring, I was thinking about what we are going to do today," I said, failing to lie. I brushed it off and put on a fresh pair of underwear and some clothes. Waiting for him to get ready.

"Just put anything on, it's my clothes you will look hot in anything," I said unlocking my phone. 

He laughed and started to blush. "Oh yeah? Is that so?" He said laughing, putting on a shirt.

I looked over at the time and it was only 10 in the morning. "Let's make some breakfast?" I asked and he nodded smiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay, so honestly, I'm just trying to write cute chapters and I don't know, was that good? edojaofj okay. bye haha