"Amazing. I can see it. Not only from his side but also yours. Ok tell me. Have you'll like got.... You know... Like......physic..",she asks.

"Oh they have shared a kiss.",Excited Sarah again.

"When you'll know everything. You'll discuss and decide.",She again hid her face.

"Ok ok. Not to bother you more. Give him a chance. Like you did to yourself. He deserves it.",Her mom said, she pretended to sleep but heard it clear.

Next morning everyone was ready for Sanya's wedding. Everyone dressed in beautiful outfits for the wedding. Ananya being the bride's maid dressed in a beautiful light beige color gown and followed Sanya as she walked in the beautiful white gown with her father towards the alter. Daniel's eyes lit up as he saw his bride stepping towards him. As she stepped on the alter he held his hand for her. Beside standing his best man Rehan did the same for Ananya. Both of them shared a small but warm smile. The vows were adopted and finally the father announced 'You are now man and wife '. They both shared a kiss followed by loud cheers and claps. Both Ananya and Rehan were happy for their friends. They witnessed it closely and together.

A few other ceremonies were going on till the evening and finally it was time for the evening party. Both Ananya and Sarah have been playing the role of Sanya's best friend to the best. From her dresses to touch ups all through the day they have been on their toes.

The place was set. Food, dance, music, drinks all im full swing.

"I didn't know Sanya has such hot friends.", Armaan said while having a view of the place. Rehan looked at him and smirked.

"What? Ananya is anyway out of the reach so why not.",Armaan said and left.

"Vodka with Redbull", Rehan turned to the bartender and said.

It was finally time for Sanya to see the suprise that so many people had put in their hardwork in. While Sarah looked cute in the quirky dance Rehan was charming as earlier Daniel. Ananya's killer moves as Dancer Sanya put the stage on fire shocked everyone not being unnoticed by Rehan. Vivaan and Panchi filled the atmosphere with romance. Sanya and Daniel fell in love with themselves all over again.The proposal scene made them nostalgic and also reminded Ananya of hers and Rehan's first dance together and how he asked her not to leave assuming her to be Katherine. How times changed.

Rehan had almost believed that he was not performing with Ananya as they backed off yesterday night unless he was called by the choreographer just seconds before the performance and saw Ananya backstage.

He stepped foward to take his position without having an eye contact with her

"Express it like you don't want him to leave. Trust him with the lifts. He is in control. Have faith. Look in love. Let out the pain we are trying to show. And yes in the end of the performance when he is walking away, scream' Daniel' with fulk passion and zeal.", he gave her some positive vibes.

They started their performance. Eyes not wanting to leave each others sight. They dance like two passionate people in love. The closeness started to mean something not only as dance partners but also as individuals. The lifts were perfect. It turned out to be perfect for the emotion they were trying to portray and as Rehan stepped away from her she screamed "REHAN...!!!!"It ended.

Sanya and Daniel were quite impressed and surprised to have seen this part of their life potrayed so beautifully. Sanya was almost in tears remembering that day. As Ananya got off Sanya gave her a tight hug.

"That was amazing. Like super wow.",She said giving her a hug again.

"You liked it no. That's all.", Ananya told her.

"Liked? I loved it." Both of them settled having to see other stuff.

"But I guess in the end you were supposed to say Daniel but you said Rehan.", Sanya told Ananya secretly and then was called by Daniel to meet some guests.

Reality hit Ananya. She couldn't help but think what made her say 'Rehan'. She couldn't accept that the thought of him going away and her letting and pushing him away could affect her so much. She felt alone in a room full of people. She started to search for him but couldn't find him anywhere. And finally she spotted him going in. Her mind stopped working. That closeness during the dance was something that she didn't want to let go. She could see the pain and the want everyone was talking about in his eyes then few minutes back. Should she give him a second chance?

Yes. This was the most difficult decison she had to take since her journey.

She has to choose whether to give him or rather herself a chnace. She knew now she can't let him go. It is impossible but what about herself and her talks with herself? No but she wanted to tell him. Its all a mess. She again looked at him going ahead with no expression on his face. He looked disturb. Did she cause it? Man she has done so much damage.

Self respect or love?

(What do you think? I know. Sometimes we are too into our selves and close the doors of our so tight not to let anyone in. But it only causes us damage. So try and open your heart to people and you will find peace.

Wait for the next one. You'll love it.

Till then vote, share and comment.

Hit that star down ✌.)