"Would you like help?" I asked. He quickly shook his head.

"N-no! I-I mean, royalty shouldn't be doing this!" He replied, lowering his voice. I scoffed.

"Pish posh." I said while picking up the papers and looking at them. He nodded.

"A-alright, thank you your majest-"

"Y/n." I corrected.

"Huh?" He replied, shocked.

"When we're alone, we're equal, call me Y/n." I repeated with a smile.

"I-I could never do that!" He exclaimed.

"Just shut up and call me by my name already." I snapped, rolling my eyes. He nodded.

"A-alright." He agreed nervously. .

"What's your name?" I asked, after a moment of silence.

"Kohen." He replied quietly. I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Kohen." I said softly.

~
It's been two hours and we're almost done with the papers.

"Charlotte Smith: Age 17, weight 134 pounds, height 5'4, crime, killed her older brother and mother out of rage of her fathers leave." Kohen said. My brows furrowed.

"Remove her from the death penalty, however, life in a cell, with no torture." I ordered.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes, I am." I replied sternly.

"Alright." He replied while putting her paper on the 'remove' pile. There was only one paper on the desk left, so I picked it up and read it.

'Name: M/n L/n'

My eyes widened.

'Why would mom have a criminal paper?' I thought.

'Age: 16

Weight: 134 pounds

Height: 5'5

Crime: Murdered the queen out of hatred'

'What?' I thought.

'My mom killed my grandmother?' I thought. My eyes then hardened and I burned the paper.

"Hey, why did you do that?" He asked.

"It's an old paper. And the person is dead." I replied. He replied with 'oh' and resumed what he was doing.

"I'll be right back. I have someone to see." I said while standing up.

"Okay, thank you for the help, but I can handle it now." He said. I nodded my head while walking out.

"Aunt Amaya!" I called out.

"What is it?" I heard her from the dining room. I entered the room and walked up to her.

"Don't dare lie to me. Why didn't you tell me my mom killed my grandmother?" I asked, slamming my hand on the table. She stopped and hesitated.

"Why? Does it matter?" She asked after a while.

"Of course not, but it's kind of shocking to see your mom on a criminal paper." I retorted. She sighed.

"M/n hated the queen at that time. Her mother. She despised her and was planning the assassination for a while. The only reason she was excused was because she was the only child of the queen." Amaya said.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'm not the legitimate sister of M/n. I was adopted by her family." She replied.

"Oh." I said. I then sighed.

"Thanks." I muttered while leaving.

Sebastian's POV~

As I was cleaning the manor the young master called me up to the study.

"Yes bocchan?" I asked while stepping into his study. He then held up a piece of paper with a worried expression which shocked me.

"What is that?" I asked while stepping closer to the desk.

"Just read it." He ordered. I nodded while taking the paper into my hand and reading it.

'Dear Phantomhive residents,

I heard my dear little sister has been crowned queen of Hell. How disgusting. Me and my little army shall be raiding the palace sometime while she's there.

How impure we'll be when we step down there. Anyway's, I hope you'll wish Y/n good luck! She'll need it.

-Eliza'

I growled.

'Eliza..'

Heh, that wasn't as dramatic as I thought... oh well...

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}