A week has passed and It's almost time for the ball. Amaya and I were making sure all of the preparations were ready and done, the invitations were sent, and we knew who was attending and who was not. I was just making sure I was ready. My aunt walked in and she gasped.

"Y/n... ou look absolutely stunning." She breathed, looking at me up and down. I smiled at her from the mirror.

"Thanks." I said while pulling on my gloves.

"Come on

"Come on. The ball's starting." She said while holding out her arm for me. I sighed before nodding and hooking my arm with hers.

"You'll be a wonderful queen." She said quietly while we walked through two double doors. When we got into the ballroom there was a large staircase in the middle with a large floor filled with people drinking what I assumed to be blood and eating what looked to be souls. They all stopped talking and turned in our direction when the doors opened.

"Demons of all age, size, and gender. I thank you all for coming tonight at the 50th annual Blood Moon Ball. It is an honor to host it." Amaya started while bowing. They all started clapping and cheering.

"However, before we get into it. It's about time that I crown my niece, Y/n L/n, the new queen of hell." She finished. This earned multiple murmurs and whispers.

"Why would you do that?" Someone screamed.

"Y/n is the daughter of M/n L/n. She is the real heiress to the throne. I was only a temporary queen in order for Y/n to grow strong enough." She replied. She then turned towards me and motioned me to speak. I sighed before lifting my head up high.

"My name is Y/n L/n, as you know. Tonight, I'm being crowned queen of hell because my aunt is getting too weak to maintain and protect it. I believe it's going to be a pleasure to help all of you." I called out.

"Why is the queen crowning a child like you?!" Someone shouted at me.

'Tough crowd...' I thought. Amaya then stepped up.

"Y/n is the heiress to the throne and my sister did everything in her power to make sure the crown would go to her. If you have any objections to the true queen's decision, you shall be banished!" She called out. That utterly silenced the crowd. She turned towards me and proceeded to remove her crown. I lowered my head and she put it on my head, then bowed.

"Queen Y/n, it is with great honor to hand you this crown that was worn for generations. May you pass this crown down for more generations to come." She said while going on one knee.