"Morning breath," I mumbled under the quilt, and his frown immediately disappeared, as he closed his eyes in laughter.

"You're right," He said quietly, the smile on his face still there, and kissed my forehead. Being in the sleepy state that I was in, I instinctively rolled to the side and nuzzled my face into his chest. Louis chuckled again, and wrapped his arm tighter around me.

"Why did you wake me up?" I said, but I could barely understand myself. So when Louis pulled away to look at me, a confused look on his face, I wasn't surprised.

"Did you say something?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Why did you wake me up? Is it eight yet?" I asked, putting my hand on his arm to pull him closer to me again. Even though it was quite warm in his room, I didn't want to be warmed up by anything but him.

"No, it's..." I felt Louis' arm leave my waist for a second, before returning back to its previous position. "7:32," He finished his sentence and let out a deep breath, like he was going to fall back asleep any second now.

"Then why did you do it?" I didn't want that to happen, not when he'd woken me up.

"Did what?"

"Wake me up?"

Louis sighed again. "Because you woke me up."

Okay. Now that was an answer I wasn't expecting. "How did I wake you up?" I asked, trying not to sound too shocked.

"Actually, you woke me up four times." I wasn't trying to hide my shock anymore; I pulled away from and looked at him, wide eyed. "Are you kidding me?"

"Sadly, no." Louis let out the third sigh in the past minute. "You woke me up half an hour after we'd fallen asleep, then you woke me up at quarter to three, then at half past four, and then about fifteen minutes ago. All four times the same way."

"How?" I questioned with a small smile, a little afraid of his answer.

"By kicking me in the balls with your godforsaken knee," He said bluntly, and I couldn't help but laugh. I knew I'd be choking him in apologies within seconds, but in that very moment I just couldn't hold it back.

"I'm so, so sorry," I said, still laughing, and felt Louis nod. "I see you are."

I hit his arm as I stopped laughing; he really thought I wasn't sorry, didn't he?

"I am," I mumbled through a smile. "Did you at least sleep well when my knee was calm?"

Louis shrugged. "I guess so. Although it wasn't the same after third time. Third time was... Brutal."

I laughed again, and pushed Louis down so he was lying on his back. I pulled myself a little up in the bed so I could lie on his chest. As soon as he realized what I was doing, he put his right arm around me, rubbing my hipbone.

"I'm sorry." I pulled the collar of his shirt so I could kiss his collarbone. I had no idea I kick while sleeping. Vivienne never said a thing about it.

"God, you smell so good," I mumbled against his skin, nuzzling my head into his neck as he chuckled. "When did you last shower?" I asked, making him laugh.

"Yesterday, before I went out," Louis said through a smile, and I lifted my head up so I could look at him. "You went out?" I questioned, and saw something flash through his eyes... Fear? Panic?

"Um, yeah, with Zach and the guys," He said, kind of uneasily. Why though?

"What was the occasion?" I asked slowly, observing his face more carefully this time. Louis looked away from me, his smile completely gone. Um...?