Chapter 18

~A/N~

Thank you for all the lovely comments, I read every single one of them and I seriously appreciate them a lot :D
And, on the side we have a picture that ruINED ME FOR LIFE BECAUSE IT SRSLY LOOKS LIKE LOUIS AND LORENA THE UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND NOT A MANIP OF SINGER LOUIS TOMLINSON AND ACTRESS LUCY HALE sorry I needed to get that out ok I ship my own characters :c anyways, you can now enjoy chapter 18 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

*******

I bit my lip as I waited for someone to open the door. I don't know why, but I felt bad because of what had happened last night, as if I had caused it. And because of that feeling, that was eating me up if I may add, I just had to swallow my pride and knock on his door.

After about half a minute of waiting, the door was slowly opened by an unfamiliar face.

"Hey," The black haired guy said quietly, with a silly grin on his face. "You're Lorena, right?"

I just nodded with a polite smile. I'm guessing this is Louis' roommate.

"Well," He continued, fairly louder now. "I'm afraid Louis' busy right now, and the reason he's unavailable includes a blonde bimbo and intercou-"

"Zach, you bloody dickhead, stop fucking with people like that," I heard a familiar, kind of hoarse voice from inside the room, and raised my eyebrows at Zach, apparently.

"Sorry," He said, grinning even wider now. "I just love fucking with people like that." Zach opened the door all the way and moved after repeating Louis' words, letting me come inside. The dorm wasn't any different from the last time I was there, 10-ish day ago. Clothes, books and who knows what else, was still all over the place. A lot like Pandora's box. And I think that me going inside that place showed how guilty I was actually feeling about the previous night.

"Who is it?" I saw Louis lying on his bed, with his arm over his eyes. I instantly smiled at the sight of him, but my smile disappeared just as quickly when I noticed he was in bandages, and had band-aids here and there. Wow, was it really that bad?

Just to fool around with him, I silently knelt in front of his bed and brought my lips to his ear, careful not to touch it.

"It is I, LeClerc," I whispered loudly, quoting a line from one of my favorite sitcoms, and earned the reaction I wanted; Louis abruptly jumped in his bed, looking at me wide-eyed, in a sitting position now. He blinked once and exhaled, letting out the breath he was holding the entire time, apparently. I couldn't help but laugh as I stood up; he looked like a lost puppy when he had his eyes the size of the Sun.

"You think you're really funny, don't you?" Before I could respond, Louis wrapped his arms around my knees and pulled me down in the bed next to him, all the while ignoring my screams. When he finally had me lying on my back, he clambered on top of me and kissed me forcefully, while I couldn't stop laughing.

"Hey!" Louis protested as he pulled away. "What's so funny? Am I a funny kisser?" He asked over-dramatically, and it only made me laugh harder. Though when I think about it, the line sounded oddly familiar?

"No," I breathed out, finally calming down. "I don't think you are."

Louis smiled and went to kiss me again, but I put a finger over his lips and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"But you know what I do think?" I questioned, and Louis' eyebrows went even higher in response.

"I think..." I glanced down at the part of his shirtless body that was visible to me, before continuing.

"I think we're going to cause your friend over there a boner, if you don't stop."

"Hey!" Zach shouted from his spot near the door, and now both Louis and I were laughing.