Badness Is A' Brewing

Start from the beginning

He sighs in defeat. “Fine.”

“Ok, now, pretend I’m Anna and your yourself. Now shoot.”

He puts on a smile. “Hey Anna.”

I smile seductively. “Hey Edward. I miss you a lot.”

He tries not to burst out laughing, and continues. “Miss you too. I was wondering if you wanted to go out, um, Saturday night?”

I keep doing my creep-out smile. “Sure. I’ll meet you here?”

“No, we cant let my brother’s know.” He lowers his voice, “How bout I pick you at your place at eight?” He’s trying not to let his laughter out.

I bat my eyelashes and smile wider. “Good enough for me.”

A new voice clears his throat. “Sorry for interrupting your secret date plans.” Charles hurt voice chokes out. Edward’s eyes and mine widen, and snap towards the doorway, where a hurt Charles is standing.

“That’s not what it looks like-” Edward tries to explain but Charles cuts him off.

“Save it. I knew something was up with you two.”

My eyes widen. “No, Charles, that’s not it, I-”

“Save it.” He growls again, stomping off to his room.

I go to chase after him, but Edward’s hand stops me. “Let him cool down a little.”

I nod. “I’m so sorry Edward. I didn’t know that would happen. I really-”

“It’s fine. Charles get’s over protective sometimes.” He sighs.

We hear a crash in the living room, so we both go back in.

“Long time no see, Nora. I didn’t get to give you your birthday kiss.” Bones pouts, dodging a fist from Henry. My eyes widen. How did he get in here?

Edward growls, pushing me behind him. “Leave her alone, Bones.”

He chuckles humorlessly. “What? You gonna run off like you did the other times?”

Edward growls and lunges for him, but misses. Nell runs over to me, passing the chaos. “Come on Nell, we need to get out of here. Quick.” I whisper, and we both dart upstairs. We go to open my door, but Cain, the serious dude, stops us.

“Well, well, well, looks like we have two.” Cain smirks.

I growl at him. “Touch my sister, you’ll die.” Then I stomp on his foot, but since such a little affect, he hardly does anything. Still, we both run down the white hallways. Why do I feel like I’m in the movie Scream?

We run down and try to unlock each door, and finally, one opens. It’s Bart’s room. We slam the door shut, but Cain on the other side is stronger than us, so by two pushes, he’s got the door wide open.

“Hello again.” He chuckles.

“The window.” I whisper over to Nell, and we dart towards it. Hey, if it was the only escape plan, you would too. We try franticly to push it open, but man this window must have never been opened in it’s life, because it’s not opening. I try banging and screaming but nothing works. Ok, seriously I feel like I’m in a Scream movie.

“It’s useless girls.” Cain snaps, obviously getting annoyed with us. He goes to lunge for us.

“Duck!” I scream at the last moment, and we both dive over the bed, onto the other side of the floor.

“Damn it!” He curses. “Stay still!” He lunges for us again, but we swerve to the right, making him crash into a shelve full of CD’s. We go to open the door again, but he locked it.

“Oh come on!” I beg, screaming and banging on it. Useless. Nell, who’s almost in tears but trying to stay strong, kicks the door with all her might. Useless.

We hear another scream of power and we duck out of the way just in time to see Cain go flying through the door. Whoa there. Then something clicks in my mind. “Nell, stand in front of the window with me.” I whisper, dragging her over to it. She obeys, a tear falling down her cheek.

Cain comes back through the door smirking. “I meant to do that.” Then he comes at us full speed, and I jerk Nell out of the way, making him go crashing through the window. I do a relief sigh. “That was close.” I pull her into a hug.

Charles appears near us in a blink of an eye. “I hear screaming. What happened?” He glances around the room, with me and Nell in the middle, breathing hard.

“Bones. Cain. Window.” I breath out, still regaining my breath. Charles shoots over to the broken window, and looks down.

“Damn it! He got away!” He kicks the wall.

“But I didn’t. And Nora, I still didn’t get to give you the birthday kiss.” Bones sighs while I see Charles light up in anger. Wait, why didn’t Clinton give him the needle? Where are they?

Bones seems to read my mind. “Your stupid pussy friends failed at trying to give me some needle. They’re downstairs…” He tries to think of a word, then smirks. “…’sleeping’.”

I gasp. Oh my god, he didn’t kill them did he? “You sick bastard!” I try to run over to him, but Charles keeps me down. Bones tries lunging for us, but we duck out of the way. Well, almost all of us.

“Nell!” I gasp, seeing Bones has her trapped in his arms.

“Take any step closer and she dies.” He threatens, pulling her closer to the window. Tears start streaming down my cheeks when I see the pained look on Nell’s face. He smirks. “Nora, step out of the room, will you sweetheart? Charles and I need a talk.” He sees me not moving. “Or I’ll kill her.” He rolls his eyes. I quickly run out of the room, and downstairs.

I grab a vase to make sure nobody’s down there. I slowly start downstairs, but it’s as quiet as a mouse. I finally get down there and gasp.

They’re all on the ground, passed out. I examine them closer and see needles in their arms. “Oh guys.” I groan, making sure their still breathing. I do a relieved sigh. Their good.

“What happened?” I hear Bart’s voice and look up. He seems groggy.

“Bones.”

He nods in understandment, and then see’s his brothers on the floor. He grins. “Ha, ha!” He sticks his tongue out at his passed out brothers and kicks Clinton. “That’s for giving me that stupid needle!”

Despite all of the commotion going on upstairs, I laugh. “Bart, don’t do that!”

He grins sheepishly at me. “Why? This is the one time I can fight them, and the won’t fight back.”

Charles appears out of nowhere, a panicky look on his face.

I frown. “What’s wrong?”

“Nell’s gone!”

I warned you! so, how's it going?? huh??? love those comments, likes, and votes:)