Cheering Up Charlie Involves Singing

i hope you like this chapter...i know i had a lot of fun writing this one. :) tell me what  you think! vote comment and like:)

Ten-Cheering Up Charlie Involves Singing

I throw on some white ripped skinny jeans with a v neck, tie my hair back, and dab a little makeup on. I walk down to the kitchen and see Edward reading the newspaper.

“Your odd.” I mumble, grabbing a muffin off the table.

He looks up at me through his reading glasses. “I am?”

“What vampire reads the newspaper?” I copy his tone.

He laughs, shaking his head. “Apparently me.”

I nod. “Apparently so.” He chuckles again, and goes back to reading.

“Is there a Bella in your life?” I ask curiously.

He stops reading and looks up at me again. “What does that mean?”

“Well, your name’s Edward and if you have a girlfriend I’m gonna call her Bella so…do you have one?”

He sighs. “It’s complicated.”

“That’s what Facebook tells me.” I nod seriously. He’s trying to hold back a smile but he just bursts out laughing instead.

“Well, I do have an Anna in my life, but we cant be together right now.” He sighs again.

“Ooh, A Edward and Bella story with a Romeo and Juliet twist. I like it. Why cant you be together?”

He smiles at me. “Tell you later.”

I groan. “Tell me later. Tell me later. Oh, I tell you later. Why cant I know your secrets now? I hate being in the dark.”

“Sorry Nora. We have no choice. Or we could tell you and then kill you, but I don’t think you’ll like that…”

I roll my eyes. “Bye Edward.” I hop off the chair and head towards the living room to see Bart.

With my phone.

“Bartholomew!” I gasp, and he fumbles with the phone before dropping it.

He looks up at me with a sheepish look. “I wasn’t touching your phone!”

“Right.” I say sarcastically, picking up my phone. Instead of my background being me and Nell during our trip to New York, it’s now Bart with his eyes crossed and a stupid smile on his face with his tongue sticking out. I snort laughter and look up to see Bart doing the same face, making me laugh some more.

“Bart, you’re seriously like the brother of my dreams.” I pull him into a hug.

“I thought you said we’re like the brothers you’ve never wanted?” Clinton’s voice startles me. I pull out of the hug to see him smirking at me.

“No, I thought that, I didn’t say that out loud, which you aren’t suppose to be reading, jackass. And Bart is like the brother I’ve always wanted. The others, including you, don’t stand up to my expectations.”

Clinton laughs, shaking his head. “We gotta go. Come on Bart.”

“Where are you two going?”

Bart frowns. “Trust me, you don’t want to know.”

I nod. “But I do.”

“Bart needs to eat! If you know what I mean. Lets go Bart.” Clinton claps his hands, while I grimace. Blood.