She pressed the first floor button and waited until she arrived. As soon as the elevator doors closed a strong pair of arms wrapped around her waist. Her breath hitched. She wanted to kick the guy, but found herself frozen. She stiffened even more when a pair of lips grazed her ear lobe.

"I knew you wouldn't show," said the mystery man.

Immediately Dinah relaxed, now knowing who it was. After all, she could never forget his voice. He kissed her neck and hugged her tighter.

"I missed you," he said.

"Justin, you scared the living shit out of me. Who do you think you are?"

She felt him smirk against her neck, "I'm Justin Bieber," he said cockily as he turned her to face him.

He let the back of his hand graze her cheek, "How has my Polynesian Princess been? Or should I say Polynesian Queen, you've matured since we last were together."

She shivered under his touch. You'd think that with three years away from him he wouldn't have this affect on her.

"Justin what are you doing?"

"I wanted to see you, but I knew your stubborn ass wouldn't meet me like I asked," he said with a smirk. She rolled her eyes, "Well I'm here now, so what do you want to talk about?"

"Us. I heard you were single, and I wanted to see if you'd go out with me," he said bluntly. She gave him a look, before she blushed, "What about Selena?"

"What about her?" Justin asked as he brushed her hair behind her ear.

The elevator doors opened and Dinah walked out, Justin followed close behind.

"You guys have been on and off. I've seen that look you give her in the photos and interviews. It's the same look you gave me. You love her," Dinah pointed out.

Justin paused and looked to the ground, "I loved her, meaning past tense. Selena and I are just friends, we've agreed on that much. We wanted different things, we were never on the same page. But she's happy now, and she told me to find someone that makes me happy too. And when she said that you'd expect me to think of something sappy, like she was the only person that came to mind to make me happy, but it wasn't. When she told me to find someone that made me happy, you are the only person that I thought of. You, Dinah Jane Milika Illasaane Hansen, after 3 years." Justin pleaded.

Just then Jeremy Bieber emerged from another elevator.

"Justin! There you are! Where have you been? We've been looking every- Oh I didn't realize you were with someone," Jeremy said as he glared at Dinah.

She looked away as soon as her eyes met Jeremy's, "I'll leave you two be. Bye Justin."

She began to walk towards the exit before Justin grabbed her wrist, she looked back at him. "Just give me a chance, ok?" She looked from him to his dad before shrugging slightly.

"Justin, everyone's waiting. Lets go," Jeremy prodded.

Justin kissed Dinah on the cheek, it left a lingering feeling. He smiled as he walked away towards his dad. "Aye I'll meet you up there Justin," Jeremy said as he watched his son enter the elevator.

As soon as the door closed Dinah tried to make a run for it, but Jeremy was faster and ran in front of the exit door.

"Hey there Dinah. Remember me?" Jeremy said with a smirk.

"Just leave me alone. I never got involved with Justin," Dinah said fearfully.

"And it'll stay that way. Or else," Jeremy warned before he started to head over to the party. Before he entered the elevators Dinah asked him a question, "Why? Why do you hate me?"

Jeremy stopped in his tracks and eyed Dinah before marching up in front of her. He leaned down and grimaced causing Dinah to cower in fear, "You wanna know why I don't like you? I don't like you because you love my son and he loves you."

And he loves you. Those 4 words played in her head. He loved her, and did she love him? She couldn't answer that for sure, but either way they could never be together. He was older, more famous, they ignored each other for 3 years, and his dad hated her.

"If you assume we love each other, why do you hate me?"

"Oh honey, I don't assume you love each other. I know you love each other. You wanna how I know? Because he's Justin Bieber, every girl loves my son. What's not to love he's handsome like his father. He's a mini me and that's why everyone loves him. But that's not the only way I know you two love each other, the next is I've seen your interactions with each other, it's been nothing but love since 2012. It's sickening." Jeremy spatted.

"You didn't answer my question. Why do you hate me?" Dinah said again wanting to know the answer.

"Because my son worked hard to become what he is, and if he dates a fat nobody like you his name will be dragged even farther in the dirt than it already has been. I will not allow that to happen, and if you really love him you won't want that to happen."

Dinah thought through everything he just said in her head, and it was all true... At least she thought it was true. "I don't want that to happen..."

"Good, than you'll leave him alone," Jeremy said forcefully as he headed towards the elevator. When he was gone Dinah sighed in relief and frustration as she exited the building and entered the car that had been waiting for her.

A/N: Please be patient with my updates :)

Twitter: @catchthese1000
Instagram: @catchthese1000hands