Chapter 11-TUXEDOS!! (Part 1)

Ayo wassup this is the author of the story.This is the 11th chapter of this book.
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!Because for those who know me well in the real world I am VERY LAZY.So I made chapter 11 has 2 parts,Part 1 is EXO's POV while Part 2 is the Girls's POV.So without further a do here is Chapter 11 Part 1!!!!

-M♡23

-----------------------------------------------------------

Xiumin's POV:

Finally after so many years of finding our mates we finally found them.So that means no more blind dates for me!!!You know why I have blind dates?Well I'll tell you its because my parents are always telling me to find a girlfriend because I am always sorrounded by boys and I have been single for about 4 years.After spacing out about 10 minutes Ella interrupted my thoughts "Hey,oppa are you okay?" "Oh,I'm fine." Then I realized what she told me "Wait you called me oppa." I said while smiling.Then she told me while blushing "Yeah I did.Is it okay with you if I call you that?" "Of course you can call me anything." "Really?" "Yeah." "So can I call you Minny" She asked and I answer "Su...sure." I was shocked at first but the boys would sometimes call me that but it's different because she is a girl and she is the first girl to call me Minny.So I asked her "So can I call you Elle?" "Sure.My friends call me that." She said while smiling.

Chen's POV:

After 1 hour the girls went home because they were excited for tomorrow because they will be our dates for MAMA tomorrow night.When they left we went to our van to go back to our dorm.When we were inside the van we started bragging about our mates using telepathy.

Xiumin:Hey guys did you know my mate,Ella is the best mate all of you can have and you can't her because she is mine.

Sehun:Hyung no one wants to have your mate because we have our own.So don't be so boastful about your mate.

All of us except Sehun and Xiumin:BUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Me(Chen):Sehun's right hyung.

Suho:So guys how were your mates?

Xiumin:She was so kind and she calls me Minny.

Chanyeol:Wow,you just met her a few hours and now you already have nicknames for each other.I'm impressed.

D.O:Chloe calls me Kyungie and I call her chlo.

Chanyeol:She calls me Channy and I call her by her name,Angel.

Sehun:My mate was the girl version of me.

Kai:Really?

Sehun:Yup.

Kai:How?

Sehun:She is a quiet girl,very sassy,and always has a poker face.(smile)

Baekhyun:My mate is kind,helpful,and caring.How about you Lay hyung.

Lay:She is like my spirit animal.

Baekhyun:Why?

Lay:Because she dances well,we have the same likes and dislikes,we are sometimes forgetful,and I can't explain anymore because there is too much that I like about her.(in a daze)

Suho's POV:

"Boys were here." Are manager told us.So we got out of the van and go inside our dorm.When were inside our dorm our manager told us before going to his room "Tomorrow morning you will have to buy a tuxedo for tomorrow night's MAMA AWARDS and tell your mates to get ready for the MAMA AWARDS tomorrow night." Then Sehun asked a question "Are we going to give them a ride or they will go with us using the van." Then manager hyung told us "Well since all of you have your driver's license I don't see a problem of letting you boys drive them." "But where do we get cars?" Asked Xiumin hyung and manager hyung answered him "Well we already knew that all of you knew how to drive so we prepared 9 lamborghinis for you boys." We were so happy that all of us were jumping and chest bumping each other."Tomorrow morning you will go to your private designer for your tuxedos." Manager hyung said and we answered "Yes hyung." Then we went to our bedrooms change into our pajamas and thennwe fell deep into sleep.