Chapter 2-Shopping and Bubble Tea

Hey this is the author I hope all of you are enjoying this book even though it is still the 2nd chapter.So if you want to have a character
in this story just pm (private message) me okay.So enjoy this chapter.(The clothes that the girls wore to the mall in the multimedia
section)

                                             -M♡23

-----------------------------------------------------------

Pearl's POV:

Hi my name is Pearl one of the best friends of Michelle.Right now we are going go to the mall that my family owns.Oh!I forgot to tell you guys that my father is the manager of an international mall and my mother is a famous designer.Now we are riding Michelle's lamborghini to my family's mall she knows how to drive and she is the best driver because she is very calm driving while Princess,Daisy,Victoria,and me just have
a hard time driving because we are always used to letting our drivers drive us anywhere in Korea and bringing us to school.Right now we just arrive from our long trip from her mansion to the mall.When Michelle was done parking her car we went out of the car and went inside the mall.So all of us went to forever 21,H&M,Converse,Jansport,and Chanel to buy new clothes,shoes,and bag for ouselves.Everything was 50% off because all the staff knew that I was the daughter of their manager.

When we were done buying what we need,Michelle asked us "Do you still remeber what I told the 4 of you in my room?" Then Victoria spoke up "That you will buy bubble tea for us?" Michelle spoke up "Yup are you girls thirsty for bubble tea?" We all answered "Yes!!" So all of us went to a cafe where they sell bubble tea we are always enjoying ourselves when we are with Michelle because she always treats us Starbucks,Bubble Tea,Cake,Ice-cream,and more.She's the youngest among the five of us but she acts like the eldest.The eldest in our group is Victoria she is 22 years old she was born on June 20,1993.Princess is the second eldest she is 22 years old she was on November 18,1993.The third eldest or in between is Daisy she is 21 years old and she was born on October 17,1994.The fourth is Me (Pearl) I am 20 years old and I was born on May 8,1995.Last but not the least our maknae,Michelle she is 19 years old and she was born on February 23,1996.

Right now we are at a famous cafe in the mall that sells bubble tea.Michelle and Victoria ordered chocolate while Daisy and Princess ordered mango and I ordered Taro because it's my favorite flavor .Then we waited for our bubble tea after 5 minutes we get what we ordered then when we were done getting our bubble tea we went out of the cafe and went to Louis Vuitton to buy some more shoes for the next school year.When we were done buying shoes we went to a bench to continue drinking our bubble tea.I asked them "Where do you want to go next?" Michelle told us "Let's sing.Is there a karaoke machine here?" Daisy said "I think there is one in the corner." Victoria said "There is look." Then Victoria is correct there was a karaoke room in the corner. "Let's go!!" I said "Yeah!!Let's go!!"

Victoria's POV:

Then after walking a while we arrived to the karaoke stall and I payed for the karaoke room that we will use then Michelle told me "No,I will be the one to pay for the karaoke room." So I told her "No,I will be the one to pay because you already bought us Bubble Tea." She told me "Fine,by the way thanks for paying :)" I told her "No problem :)" After a while we were already singing exo,bts,got7,and shinee songs all of our scores
except Michelle's and Princess' score beacause they were singing properly while Daisy,Pearl,and I were singing but we were like drunk.The three of us were party rockers because we were always laughing and singing like we were drunk.Daisy and I got the same score 83,Pearl got 86,Pincess got 89,and Michelle got 91.I said to her.

"Wow!This is the first time that Michelle won and this is the first time I heard you sing Michelle."Then Michelle told me "I knew how to sing but I'm to shy to sing in front of the four of you but today I gathered up the courage to sing in front of you guys." Pearl said "Wow I'm impressed,you finally overcome your shyness Michelle :)" "T-t-thanks" Michelle said shyly.Pricess told us "Let's go back to Michelle's mansion because we need to sleep early for school." "Yeah you're right." Michelle told her.Then I told them "Let's go!!" "Yeah!"they all said.So we went back to the place where we parked Michelle's car and we went straight back to her mansion.All of us arrived at her mansion at 6:30 p.m. because our curfew time is 7:00 p.m. but we just came early so that our parents will not be worried about us.

When we went out of Michelle's lamborghini we were greeted by her family and their maids and butlers "Hello girls how was your shopping?" Michelle's eldest sister Ivy asked us,then Michelle told her sister "It was fun,ate" she smiled to her sister (ate means an older girl) "Are you hungry?Let's eat dinner." Michelle's mother Charity told us so we said "Yes mam and thank you for the offer." Then her mother told us "You're welcome anything for my little girl's friends." "Mom!!" Michelle told in embarresment.We told her "It's okay." "Thanks girls for understanding my mom." She told us.Then when we were done eating dinner it went to Michelle's played games for a while and went sleep early at 9:00 p.m. so that we can go to school early."Goodnight girls" I told them "Goodnight Unni" They told me then we all went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey this is Michelle so this is my 2nd chapter hope you guys liked it and comment everyone.

-M♡23