Chapter 8-Preperation

Hi girls or guys reading this remember there are still 2 slots to become a character for this book and I can't really make an update because my final exams are coming up so if I have enough time I will try my best to make an update.So this is another update for my readers that are really precious even though I can't see you. :)

-M♡23

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michelle's POV:

Brrrrr~Brrrrrrr~ I heard my alarm ring and when I checked the time it was already 6:30.I just had the best dream in my life it was all about my parents giving 7 EXO tickets for the day after tomorrow.'Wait it happened yesterday maybe because I was so happy that I ended up dreaming about it' I told myself.So I just did the same morning routine and after 30 minutes I was done with everything except breakfast and when I saw my breakfast I was so happy because it was my favorite,Chocolate chip waffles with chocolate syrup.Well,just listening to what I said you can already know that my favorite is anything that has chocolate in it.But I also like everything because I am a foodie,whenever I go abroad I always take pictures of my food so that when I check my gallery I can always remember the food that I tasted abroad.So enough of the chit chat I need to go to school because I don't want to be late and if I will be late it will affect my grade.So just as always I called Luke my butler to get my lamborghini and after 5 minutes he came back to me with my car but before going to school I kissed my mom and dad in the cheek then I went straight to school and after 5 minutes I arrived and after that I parked my car and check my watch and it was already 7:30 so I heave a sigh of relief because I thought I was going to be late but instead I wasn't late so I went to my classroom same as always and at 8:00 o'clock we started class.

Fast foward.......at the cafteria or canteen

I sat down with my group (all of you might already know who they are from the past chapters of this story) as always and asked "Are you ready for tomorrow?" "What do you mean ready for tomorrow?" Victoria unni asked "Well it's because you are all going with me to an EXO concert tomorrow!" I told them. "What!" All of them answered "Yeah!My parents gave me 7 tickets with backstage passes for us including Ella unni." I told them (I forgot to tell you guys or girls before that Ella already graduated XD I'm sorry,please forgive me) "So that means I only have 1 day to prepare myself to look good for Suho oppa." Victoria unni told me "Unni you don't need to wear make-up because you look more beautiful without make-up." Pearl unni told her."Thanks for the compliment but I also know that in the back of your head you are also thinking about what to wear for sehun.Am i right or not?" I said while raising one eyebrow with a grin on my face.When Pearl unni heard what I yold her,she started to blush.

Italics=Telepathy

Pearl's POV:

'How did Michelle know what I was thinking' I told myself."Remember one of my powers were Mind Reading?" Someone told me in my head. "Who are you?" I said and all of them looked at me curiously."Who are you talking to?" Princess unni asked me ad I answered. "There was a girl voice who told me 'Remeber one of my powers were Mind Reading." Then all of us heard a laugh and it came from Michelle she was laughing her butt off."Why are you laughing?" I asked Michelle "It's because I was the voice in your head.Remeber all of us have powers." She said in duh tone."Your right but it's not good to use it in school because if we use it in school others might think that we are weird or crazy." Victoria unni said."But the question is how did you telepathy?" Daisy unni asked Michelle."Well it's very easy,just think of something you want to tell to a person who of course should be a wolf and then it will just be heard by their brain." She said using telepathy."Okay I'll try." Angel unni said."What time is it right now?" She asked us."9:50 a.m. 10 minutes until we go back." Princess unni said "Are you sure it's 9:50 a.m?Because it was still 9:45." Victoria unni said. "Well let's go to our classroom no so that we can't be late." Daisy unni said. "Sure!Let's go!" I answered and when I was done talking Michelle told us "Wow unnies I am so amazed at how fast learners all of you are." When she was done talking we went back to our classroom.

Fast Forward........At the school gate

Angel's POV:

So after all the afternoon subjects and activities we went to Pearl's family mall because we needed to buy clothes for the EXO concert tomorrow but before going to Pearl's family mall of course we waited for Michelle to get her car and when we she was done getting her car we passed Ella unni's house or mansion because she will also join the concert and when we were done getting her we finally went to Pearl's family mall.When we arrived we went directly to forever 21,Sperry,Ray Ban's,Penshoppe and more shops that sells bags,sunglasses,clothes,and more.After 1 hour we finally our clothes.

(A.N. It is there in the multimedia section but I just wrote it here as well)

The clothes that we bought:

Me(Angel)-high gray boots,t-shirt with the word 'geek',white blouse,dark blue jeans,and black bow
Daisy-Pink dress with black polka dots
Ella-light blue shorts,t-shirt with the 'california' with a gray jacket tied on the waist,white shoes,and round sunglasses
Michelle-pink blouse on top of a floral crop top,dark blue shorts,gold sandals,and silver earrings
Pearl-light blue-green blouse,dark blue pants,silver watch,leopard shoes in the color of black and gray, and white undergarment t-shirt
Princess-white and blue floral dress with a brown belt on the waist
Victoria-ying and yang t-shirt,and pink shorts

Victoria's POV:

When all of us were done shopping Michelle drove all of us to our own houses or mansions.We had our dinner in the mall and when we were done eating u dinner we drink bubble tea before we went home.Me and Ella ordered Mango.Angel,Michelle,and Princess ordered Chocolate and lastly Daisy and Pearl ordered Taro.So we went home,we were still drinking our bubble tea."By the way,are you all excited for tomorrow evening?" Ella unni asked us through telepathy "Wait,you also know how to do telepathy!" I asked her "Remember all of us have magic powers" Angel said in a 'duh' tone "Wait,what about we go swimming in my family pool?" Pearl said "Are you sure that your parents won't get angry at you?" Princess told her. "Well I already told them this morning because I had a hutch that we would go shopping in our family mall." Pearl answered "So what are we waiting for.Let's go!!" Daisy said "Unnies can you please be more quiet because remember I am driving here and you already that all of us have sensitive hearing because well all wolves.Remeber." Michelle told us "We promise that we will not disturb you again." All of us answered except Michelle "Unnies I know in the back of your heads you still want to be noisy." She told us "How did you know!" We asked her "Remeber mind reading is one of my powers."

So after 30 minutes we asked permission from our parents if we could sleep at Pearl's house then we waited for 5 minutes until they answered yes.Then of course they allowed us because tomorrow is Saturday and it means that today is Friday.After 10 more minutes we arrived infront of Pearl's house or mansion.When we went inside Pearl's house or mansion we were greeted by their family's household.Then we went to her room because in her room there are 3 bunk beds.So mostly if we are more than 6 we will stay in her house but if we are just 4 or less we will stay in Michelle's house or mansion.So enough of the chit-chat because I need to go to sleep,so I drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the 8th chapter of this I had a hard time on making this because I had plenty of projects to make.So please bare with me.I updated longer than expected because I had plenty of projects.So please comment,vote,and read this book.Because I want to see if all of you like my book.So see you next chapter and love all.