Slave Auction

I love Gaby,but she's causing trouble. One of my old good friends Randy suggested something to me. He runs auctions where girls and women are sold. He's been telling me since I first got Gaby six years ago to put her in the auction. I of course declined his offer back then.

Things are different now she is not breaking . So I've decided that I'm going to place her in the slave auction. It's today I didn't do to much damage to her face and body just a few hickey's and my handprints on her thighs and ass. The handcuffs did leave small red lines on her wrists but they will disappear soon.

"Gaby get your ass up! " I yell. She jolts up but winces immediately. "Get ready now your outfit is already picked. Its in the bathroom. Take a shower and do your hair and makeup nicely." I order. She slowly crawls out of the bed. Hobbling towards the bathroom.

Nice job Jason well done. I smirk proudly at myself. I grab my black gucci suit and go to the shower in the hall.

The house is quiet due to everyone being gone. Earlier this morning I told Alex and the guys to take the kids out for the whole day while I did some business. They listened with no questions asked.

After I'm done getting dressed in my black suit. I do my hair and put my diamond stud in my ear. When I walk back into the room Gaby is dressed in the dress I picked for her. Her long brown hair is curled loosely and her make up is done. Her hands are tugging at the ends of the dress. I smirk she's trying to make it longer. The black lacy dress is cut v-neck in the boobs. Which makes her boobs look huge amd the dress stops right underneath her butt.

"Jason where are we going." She quietly asks. "To meet up with one of ny friends." I simply tell her. She asks no further questions but has a scared look on her face. After driving for about an hour I stop in front of an abandoned warehouse. It isn't exactly abandoned but that's what most people believe.

A few of Randy's men are in the front of the warehouse blocking the door. As soon as they see me they move out of the way.

"Getting a girl today Mr.McCann?" One of the guards ask.

"Nope. I'm putting her up for auction." I tell him motioning to Gaby.

Her eyes are glaring daggers at me. She squirms in my hold but I just drag her into the warehouse. Girls are everywhere all ages and races. I see Randy talking to his cousin Carla and some other people. Randy's head turns my way. He smiles and excuses himself from the conversation.

"You came." He says smiling.

"Yep." I say.

"Are you going to stay for the auction?" He asks.

"No. My member Taylor is here though to collect the money after she is sold." I inform him.

Carla walks over to us with a few other women behind her. "Is she in the auction?" She ask looking Gaby up and down. I nod my head yes. "You know what to do Carla ." Randy tells her. Carla motions to the women behind her. They immediately nod and grab Gaby out of my grip.

"Jason please don't. What about the kids." Gaby begs clutching onto my arms for dear life. I push her off of me.

"Don't worry sweetie. You'll be sold today." I hear one of the women tell Gaby.

"Fuck off puta." Gaby spits.

"Jason please don't leave me here!" Gaby calls out.

I keep my head straight and leave the warehouse hearing her cries the whole way out.

Do I feel guilty nope. Will I miss her of course. That's my baby, but I got my kids to worry about.

As soon as I'm inside my black Audi V8. I grab my Galaxy S7 and call Alex.

"Wassup baby bro?" Alex ask.

"What are the kids doing right now?"
"We took them to Circus Circus in Reno. So right now the guys and them are downstairs playing games and shit."

"You didn't go to hard on Gaby did you?"

"Alex I sold her that's why Taylor's not with you guys right now. He's at the slave auction right now waiting for Gaby to get sold and to collect the money."

"WHAT THE FUCK JASON!!!"

"Don't yell at me. She fucked up she had it coming." I spit.

"What about the kids?"

"I can take care of my own damn kids!" I growl.

"I know that dumbass. What are you going to tell the kids?"

"Didn't think of that did you little brother."

Alex says after a few seconds of silence. I can practically hear the smirk in Alex's tone.

"I'll tell them that Gaby decided to leave and never come back." I smirk into the phone.

"Whatever little bro we'll see you tomorrow morning. Ight." Alex says before hanging up.

Short I know but don't worry I'll be working on a new chapter as soon as I post this. Hopefully tomorrow the next one will be ready