Beginning

It's been four years since I ran away with my kids from him . Four years since I last saw him. I have been in hiding this whole time with the kids. If I let my guard down that is when Jason will be able to find us.

Will he hurt me and the kids or just me if he finds us? Jason will never stop I know him to well. He had killed all my family and the people that I loved just to keep me with him. I never got close to anyone again only his gang and even them he didn't let me be around as much. I pray every night that god will keep him away from the kids and me.

The kids are four and five. Both the kids are too intelligent for there own good. I can have full conversations with the kids perfectly.

I don't know why I had thought that it could work. He was abusive most of the time. Sometimes he could be loving, but it was usually after he beat me badly.

After Cortez I should have left. The only good that came with staying for another year was my baby girl Sofía.

The way I ended up getting pregnant with Sofía was one of the worst moments of my life. I still have nightmares to this day. Jason had never sexually abused me, but that day something drove him to it.

~Flashback~
I had been upstairs in Cortez's room putting him to sleep when I hear Jason stomping up the stairs. I started to shake I knew he was mad and would end up taking it out on me. I knew if I had Cortez in my arms he wouldn't lay a finger on me so I grabbed Cortez out of his crib and held him in my arms. Jason barged into Cortez's room and walked up to me.

"I need you now.Put Cortez in his crib" Jason ordered.

" Jason I'm putting him to sleep" I said in my head I was silently begging that he would let me do it and leave without hurting me.

" He's asleep already " Jason spat.

I looked down to see that it was true. Very slowly I put Cortez in the crib. Jason waited impatiently he then yanked me by my hair and hurried me out of the room and into ours. He threw me down on the bed and started taking off my pants. I started fighting against him but he was stronger. He put all his weight on me and continued what he was doing. He started reaching for something in his back pocket when he found it he pulled it out. I seen that it was a packet knife. My eyes widened was he finally going to kill me. I had wanted him to kill me for so long but now I didn't want to. I had to take care of Cortez.

He dragged the knife up my shirt ripping it away from my skin. He did the same to my bra all that was left on me were my panties. " It's been awhile since I had you" Jason whispered into my ear grazing it gently with his teeth. Tears started streaming down my face.

"Jason don't do this " I sobbed looking away from him.

"I can do whatever I want with you " Jason spat.

He grabbed onto my thighs forcefully spreading them apart and shoved himself into me with such force. I struggled under Jason's weight I kept trying to free myself from him but he was to strong.

" Stop moving or it won't feel good" Jason yelled slapping me across the face.

It had went on for hours but it seemed like forever before he finally stopped. A few weeks later my period hadn't came and I started worrying. I asked Jason if he could go to the store to get me a pregnancy test and he did. He made me take it as soon as he brought it home and I did. The answer was positive on both the sticks.
~Flashback over~

It happened so long ago but it still hurts to think about it.

I had to send Cortez to school and ever since then I've been scared. Cortez has been in school for a month. He loves school and I'm glad that he does. I'm just so worried that Jason will soon be able to find us. I hoped that he gave up on looking for us. Although I know he didn't. Jason always gets what he wants. He had made me aware of that all those years ago.

He won't give up he did way to much to get to me. I know that real soon he'll be coming back to get me.

"Momma when are we going to eat" Sofía asked as she crawled up onto my lap.

"Soon baby I just need to finish up some homework " I said giving her a kiss on her forehead.

She smiled and hopped off my lap then said, "okay momma".

She ran down the hallway and into her and Cortez's room.

I looked at my laptop screen and read the email for the hundredth time. I am sorry to inform you that you did not qualify for our music producer internship. I guess it doesn't matter as long as I still have my kids and house I'll be fine.

I had managed to get a simple house it was one story with two rooms a good size kitchen and living room. I had enough money to get a small place when I first moved out since I had stolen some of Jason's money. I had seen him do plenty of deals and put the money away in a safe in his closet. I knew how to get into the safe and one day after Jason had went on a big mission I took the chance. I grabbed the kids and fled.

$$$$$$

Four years since the love of my life escaped the house. She has lived in fear all these years and under a different name I learned this news two days ago. I've been deciding to wait till school starts so I can actually go see my son and follow him to his home. Then I will get my kids and my girl.

I remember the last time that I had seen her.

~Flashback~

It was at night. My brother had been missing for a while and that morning we had gotten a call about Alex's whereabouts. Alex had been kidnapped by Lionel Adams. Lionel Adams refused to give me back my brother so me and the gang went out to get him back. It had to be fast I know how Lionel plays his games.

I didn't think, I just left Gaby home alone with the kids while me and the gang left on the mission. Trusting her was stupid but I wasn't thinking I just wanted to get my brother.The mission had been successful that night. The gang and I came back early in the morning.

I couldn't wait to get back to my babygirl but first I went to go check on the kids. They weren't in there rooms. I figured Gaby must have woken up from Sophía crying and probably moved the kids into the room with her. I walked into the room and seen that she wasn't there.

'Where the hell is she' I thought to myself.

She couldn't have been stupid enough to leave. I yelled for her and there was no response. Gaby had left with our kids. I called my best trackers and hackers. We found that she had taken a bus and from there she had went to a train station. In the surveillance footage from the train station she looked nervous but happy. A tear escaped my eye before I started breaking everything. I hate crying it shows weakness. I destroyed my whole house.
~Flashback end~

Now my baby is coming home. She'll get the punishment she deserves. This time she will break. I'll show her that she can never leave me.