A little like Me

The gang ^ Alex is played by Paul Walker

My body aches so bad.my head is pounding. My vision is clouded. My throat sore. Sore from all the screaming and crying I did.
I cried,screamed, and begged for him to stop. In return he cussed at me, called me names, and beat me till I could no longer feel.

Blood is all over the floor.

I keep coughing up blood and my nose is bleeding. There are a few cuts on my face from his nails and knuckles. I hope the kids are fine. My eyes are getting heavier and heavier. I am trying to fight the drowsiness. If I fall asleep I may never wake up again. I have a concussion and falling asleep is deadly. Darkness consumes me my eyes have finally closed and I finally feel free.
-----
It has been fun but I miss my mom. Her and dad have been upstairs for a long time. Sophìa is finally starting to loosen up. Her and Uncle Shawn are really getting along. I'm playing Grand Theft Auto Five with some of the guys on the Xbox one.

Momma never let's me play this game. She says it's bad. I don't see any bad. The guys told me this is a really good game for boys to play.

"Uncle Alex when are my mom and dad going to stop catching up?" I questioned pausing the game. All the guys groaned, but I didn't care.

"Not for a while but they should be out in here with us tomorrow. Why? "

"I miss her" I said.

"Does little Cortez miss his mommy who is only upstairs " Carter taunted.

I hate when people make fun of me. I gave Carter the look that momma calls the dirty look.

"Shut up! " I spat getting ready to throw the remote controller.

"Little man chill he was just messing with you" Johnson said. I ignored him and threw the remote at Carter's face. I smiled when it hit Carter straight in the face. He fumbled back and onto the floor. He had been standing behind the kitchen counter.

My excitement was short lived. Since Uncle Alex walked over to me. My eyes widened there is no way in getting spanked. I was about to run off when Uncle Alex came over and grabbed me.

"U-u-uncle Alex I-I- I didn't mean to I just got so mad" I stuttered.

"Calm down Tez I'm not going to hit you" Uncle Alex said.

Relief washed over me. "Wait then were are we going" I asked looking up at him.

" I'm taking you into the man cave with me." I have him a confused look. "It's where me and the boys hang out".

"You guys hang out in the living room already " I said in a confused tone.

"Yeah but this room is way more cooler it's big and has guy things in it" Uncle Alex explains.

"Why are we going in there?"

"I figured you would want to get away from the rest of the guys and you deserve it" he said giving me a high five.

We went upstairs to the third floor and stopped at a door on the end of the hall. Uncle Alex opened the door and huge flat screen tvs were all over the room. There were chairs and a couch all over the room. I looked around the room and seen a section that was covered by a giant curtain.

"What's over there Uncle Alex " I asked pointing over to the curtain.

"When your older I'll tell you" he said.

" Why can't I know now" I asked.

"You wouldn't understand there's a lot of things in this house and family that you won't Tez when your older your dad will tell you. Okay?" he said.

I wanted to ask him more but I could tell he wasn't going to budge.

"Okay " I said.

"Let's get to playing these games and eating junk food" he said. I nodded my head in agreement.

$$$$
I locked Gaby in the room and walked downstairs into the living room. I didn't see either one of my kids.

"Where are my kids" I demanded.

The guys looked up from what they were doing. "Shawn took Sophía upstairs since she got sleepy" Nash said looking over at me.

"What about Cortez" I said raising my eyes at them.

"Him and Alex went upstairs somewhere. I don't know where exactly though " Taylor said.

"Okay Caniff " I said.

"Have you boys checked the news to see if anythings up on Gaby? "

"Already checked they believe that the house had some type of problem with the water heater and it exploded" Matthew said.

" Okay and have they said anything about Gaby? "

"Not yet they ended the news report with "we will update you folks with more news on this disaster tomorrow morning at 8:00 that's it for tonight's 10:00 news" Johnson said mimicking the news reporters voice.

"Okay that's good" I say walking away from the boys and up the stairs.

I know exactly where Alex and Cortez went. He probably took him to the man cave. The whole house is like a man cave. The room has big flat screen tvs and all the video game consoles you can think of. There's also the bar and drugs. That's hidden behind a giant curtain though.

As soon as I enter the top floor I can hear Cortez's voice and the TV is blasting.

" Damn Uncle Alex I beat you again" Cortez yells.

Damn he's been here for almost a day and he already picking up bad habits.

"Alex" I bellow.

"What Jason " he asks.

"Why did you bring Cortez up into this room " I demand. I'm not actually mad, but I am a little irritated that he showed him this room without asking me.

"Tez deserved it. He nailed Carter right in the face with the controller.

"What did Carter do" I ask. I know how Carter is he can be a dick. I just wonder what he would have said that pissed Cortez off. My son seemed so chill.

"He made a remark that Cortez is a baby since he was asking for Gaby. Cortez got pissed throwing the controller at Carter hitting him right in the face. He got good aim bro" Alex said.

My son got a little of my temper. He's a little like me.