Consequences

I dedicate this chapter to Gattleya123 for helping me with this idea. I would also like to thank everyone else for the help.

Quietly and quickly I slip out of Jason's room. I hear moans coming from one of the guys rooms. My face scrunches up in disgust. At least it's one less guy to worry about.

I walk quickly down the hall towards Sophía's room. She is asleep.

"Sophía baby wake up" I coo. Her eyes slowly flutter open. In that time I already have her jacket and shoes on.

"Mãma can you carry me" Sophía mumbles.

"After were out of the house." I whisper to her. She nods her head okay and follows me to Cortez's room. He is asleep. I lightly shake his shoulder causing him to stir in his sleep.

"Cortez get up " I coo into his ear. "No mãma" Cortez mumbles harshly. "Cortez please get up we need to leave here." I tell him my tone is now pleading. "No get out!" He yells getting up from the bed. I grab Sophía and run out of his room. I don't get very far before I bump into a firm chest. Causing me to fall with Sophía. I hear shuffling and see the gangs feet on the floor. The hall lights are on now and I can see who my capture is, even though I already had a feeling. Alex grabs Sophía from me and walks her to her room. Jason yanks my hair and drags me to his room. I thrash around in his hold but hold onto some of my hair to lessen the pain.

As soon as we reach his room he closes his door locking it. He throws me on the floor. Jason raises his fist at me and continuously throws blows at me. I attempt to move but he has other ideas. He stops hitting me and grabs me throwing me on the bed. I wince at the pain my body feels from the impact with the bed. Jason goes over to the dresser. I watch him as he rummages around in the dressers drawer. He stops and turns around holding handcuffs and a gag.

"Gaby I love you so fucking much, but you keep hurting me. So I'm going to show you one last time. After that I'm going to sell you to one of my friend's." Jason calmly says.

"Jason don't do any of this think about the kids." I croak. "But baby I have to you think I'm bad you don't even know how my friend is. I gave you love and gifts . You tossed them all away . So I'm going to teach you a lesson." Jason tells me. His tone is deadly calm as he handcuffs my wrist behind my back. Then inserts the gag in my mouth.

Explicit content now. I am not glorifying rape but this book does have it and hear is the first chapter with it.If you can't handle rape then don't read this part. You have been warned.

I squirm in the handcuffs as I feel his rough hands pull off my sweats. Tears stream down my face. My muffled cries from the gag fill the room. Jason's hands slowly inch their way towards my simple panties waistband. He quickly yanks them off and inserts two fingers inside of me. My body jerks in pain at the unexpected move. He furiously pumps in and out of me. The amount of tears I am crying could probably feel a pool.

   Jason stops and slips his basketball shorts and boxers off at the same time. His gigantic length springs to life. He takes no time to quickly insert himself in me roughly. A loud cry erupts from me. Even though I have a gag in my mouth you could still hear it pretty clearly. I still squirm but he grabs my hips roughly and holds them in place, while he does his destruction to my poor vagina. I look up at the ceiling and make shapes out of the paint. Hopefully trying to take my mind off of what is happening.