Chapter 11 - Visions

The next week was hell.

Everyday I'd wake up, with only Lavena in the room.

She asked to sleep with me because her bed was on the other side of the room with Isla, and it was lonely.

I would ask Belladonna everyday if we could leave, her response would always be no, because we weren't ready.

I get it. She's the supreme, but they're my sisters. I can't go another day knowing they have them.

I sat at the table eating breakfast alone. The other girls offered to stay with me, but I let them go. I wanted to be alone.

I heard heals clicking on the floor coming closer. It was Belladonna.

She came and sat across from me.

"Um hey," she said awkwardly. "I know things have been hard,"

"Hard? They have my fucking sisters. You don't understand."

"No I just-"

"I didn't grow up with a lot of friends let alone parents, they were all I had."

"Just listen to me-"

"I'M DONE LISTENING TO YOU!" I smashed my fists on the table. "I'm tired of you telling me that I'm not strong enough to go to my sisters."

I looked her dead in the eyes.

"Let's go."

"What?" I asked.

"I see your strength, let's go right now."

"How are we supposed to know where they are?"

"A ritual of course!"

Once we told the other girls and got all of our materials, we headed to the basement.

We figured if we wanted Lavena to be a strong witch, she needed to do a ritual at some point.

So, we let her participate in this one.

We needed a piece of their hair for the ritual, which we got from their hair brushes, a shard of glass which we we broke a wine glass to get and boiling water along with some hard core chanting.

We combined the hair and glass in the pot of boiling water as we sat around it like last time.

"Ok so this is going to be Ashley's first time leading a ritual so good luck girl!" Belladonna cheered.

We all wished her luck as we got started.

"Okay everyone, join hands and close your eyes." She said nervously."For this ritual we need the youngest to begin, which is you Lavena, and after three chants we have to join in."

"Lavena you think you can do it?" I asked looking beside me at her.

"Yup," she said confidently. We both closed our eyes again.

"The chant goes like this, oculos habent, et muros instauraretis!"

Once Lavena was ready, Ashley stopped us before we could start.

"It's extremely important that you keep your eyes closed and open your mind. Once the ritual has started, the vision of Isla and Kyla will appear in your head, not in the water. The picture will fade away on its own so keep your eyes closed."

We agreed and Lavena began chanting. She said it three times, then we all joined in.

After about five times of chanting a vision appeared in my mind.

I saw Kyla and Isla on the ground unconscious with their hands tied.

They lay side by side in the middle of the sidewalk.

We could see the witches starring at them, then turning and walking away, almost dropping them off for us.

The vision slowly faded away. We all opened our eyes.

"We have to go! They just left them there!" Bella said.

"Why is the pot empty?" Lavena asked.

"Because as the vision goes on in our minds, the water dries up all the objects. Once the water is gone so is the vision," Ashley answered.

We all agreed to go, so we cleaned up our materials and left.

We arrived at the street and began walking down the sidewalk. Once we got to where they were in the vision, we realized they weren't there.

"What?" We all asked, confused.

Suddenly, we heard rustling coming from the bush as multiple witches and warlocks came out. Including the non-witch bitch.

"Where are they," I asked looking her dead in the eyes.

"Did you really think you'd have them back just like that?" One of them asked as they all laughed. "Maybe you shouldn't have wasted all that time training and they'd still be alive."

It's all shits and giggles till someone giggles and shits.