"Coming," I say, catching my breath. 

"How was your shopping?" Luke reaches us with raised eyebrows, but I see a smile forming on his lips. "Got everything you both needed?"

"Yes, all done, picked out some cool stuff," Harry grins.

"Good," Luke returns the smile and Tom laughs.

"Damn, have you done enough shopping?" He's nodding to the bags Luke is carrying for us.

"We did!" Darcy giggles. "Thanks Lukey," she wraps her arms around his waist with difficulty due to the many bags he's holding.

"Yeah, thank you! You're the best," I smile and do the same.

"No problem, let's go meet Leo," he replies and we walk out of the shopping centre at last.

-/-

After showing Leo what we bought when we get home, we go hang up all of our new clothes in our bedroom. We pick out our first day outfits and I also pack my rucksack with all the essentials I need.

Darcy showers and then I shower (we share a bathroom) and wash my hair. I get dressed in comfy pj shorts and a ti shirt.

We're both just brushing out our damp hair and Leo pops his head in, after knocking.

"You two look sweet," he comments. "Dinner is ready."

"Ooh, I'm starving, what is it?" Darcy puts her hairbrush down and stands up, walking over to him.

"Stir fry with chicken and noodles," he smiles. "You hungry, huh?" He wraps her in a bear hug, the best kind of hug that we both love.

"Lu, c'mon sweetie," he tells me.

"Coming," I finish plaiting my hair into two side braids. "You look so sweet, Lulu," he shakes his head, smiling. I giggle before stepping in front of him and grab his hand pulling him out of our bedroom and we walk down to dinner together.

"Damn, stop being cute," I squeal as Tom whispers in my ear and picks me up from behind, chucking me in the air.

"Tom, put me down," I giggle, wriggling out of his iron grip. "You'll mess up my hair!" 

"I don't mind," he squeezes me tight before finally letting me go, I throw him a glare and sit down in my place for dinner. 

Conversation about the coming day unfolds, and Leo and Luke explain to us they will start having to work more at the company now we're back at school. 

Dinner is quickly inhaled by my brothers as always, and they wait for us to finish as usual. Darcy finishes not much after and I gulp my water down, full from my unfinished plate. My nerves for tomorrow, starting at a new school, have increased tenfold. 

I push my plate away, finished. I start to get up from my chair but Luke's sharp eyes move to my plate.

"Sit back down Lucy, finish your plate please," he says, pointing at it.

"But, I'm full," I frown, widening my eyes.

He shakes his head, and nods to the plate. 

"Darcy go up and brush your teeth please," Leo says. "I'll be up in a second." Darcy looks at me, sending me a sympathetic smile before sighing, walking out of the kitchen. She's probably the only one who truly understands how nervous I am for tomorrow.

Harry and Leo clear all the plates except mine, but Luke and Tom are watching me intently as I struggle to pick up my fork and start eating it again.