Epilogue

Three Years Later

The two boys were lying under the covers in their bedroom, just in their boxers, legs tangled, arms wrapped around each other, Alex's head resting on Jack's slowly rising and falling chest. The older boy was already awake, waiting for his lover to wake up, too. He was running his hand through his soft, brown locks, and breathing in his sweet scent. It was Saturday morning, and it was the first of December, so the air was starting to get colder once again. Baltimore was covered in a thin layer of snow, which was kind of unusual, but no one really minded the change. People were already decorating their houses with Christmas lights and other decorations. The city was always really beautiful at this time of the year.
The younger boy started to stir in Jack's arms, and after a few seconds, he opened his eyes and yawned. He rubbed his eyes and stretched, making a strange, but at the same time very cute sound. Jack could swear that his heart did flips in that moment, and his stomach filled with millions and millions of butterflies. "Morning." The older boy mumbled in his husky morning voice, kissing Alex's forehead. The younger boy looked up with a wide smile, and kissed Jack on the lips. It was just a short, simple kiss, but it still meant so much to both of them. They never had enough of each other. They almost never argued, and when they did, they stayed mad at each other for about ten minutes at most. They had the perfect relationship that everyone wanted to have, too.
"Morning, Jay." The brunette whispered and closed his eyes, yawning once again. He clung to Jack's body, trying to catch as much warmth as possible. He was feeling safe and comfortable in his arms, and he never wanted this feelings to go away. He was head over heels in love with his boyfriend, and Jack felt the same for Alex.
"Oh, and Happy Birthday." The older boy added after a few seconds. Alex just smiled and placed a tiny kiss on his neck, looking him straight into his dark chocolate colored eyes. "Thank you." He mumbled and nuzzled into his lover's neck. "I need to tell you something." Jack suddenly stated and sighed.
It's now or never.
The brunette frowned a little and tilted his head, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, what is it?" he asked curiously. He felt like something was wrong, because Jack seemed nervous all of a sudden. "So, I guess I'll start with the day that we first met. You were a complete stranger, but I felt like I had some sort of connection with you, you know? From the moment I saw you on that airport, shaking in anxiety, everything changed for me. Something deep inside of me refused to let you go, I just felt like I have to take care of you. And I know that it was rough, especially the first few months, and you had to suffer so much, but we made it, and everything is okay now. Of course there were a few rough moments in the past three years, too, but that's completely normal. We talked it out, and that's exactly how it is supposed to work. Just-look at you. You have come so far! You are clean for more than two years, and I know that it was hard, and that you relapsed a few times, but that is completely understandable. You are so much more confident now, and I'm so happy to be the one who was supporting you on this long, hard road, even if you hate it. I know you do, I know you hate the fact that I saw you at your worst, but you did the same to me, and that is a proof that we were really meant for each other. I want to be a part of your life forever, to help you through the bad times, and to be happy with you through the good times, because I'm so, so in love with you, Alexander William Gaskarth." The black haired boy said, never breaking the eye contact with his lover. The younger boy just blushed and chuckled with a confused expression. "I'm in love with you, too, you know that. That...that was really sweet, Jay, but why are you telling me this?" he asked and chuckled, cheeks still a little bit rosy. The older boy just nervously smirked, reached under the pillow and grabbed the small box, squeezing it tightly. "Because I want you to know that you are my only one." He said simply, and with a crooked smile, he revealed the box and opened it. "I know that this is not that romantic, but Alex, will you marry me?" he asked, biting his lip. The younger boy was left without words, tears shining in his eyes, hands covering his mouth. He was furiously shaking his head, not expecting this at all. "I-I-Of course I will marry you, Jay!" he managed to get out after a few seconds. He wasn't able to hold the tears in any longer, letting the salty drops fall down his face. He wrapped his arms around the older boy with beating heart, crying hysterically. "I l-love you-s-so m-much!" he cried, still tightly holding onto his lover. "Hey, shh, don't cry, okay?" Jack tried to calm him down, the widest smile in the world playing on his lips. "O-Okay." The younger boy sniffer and pulled away, wiping his wet eyes. Jack gently grabbed his hand, took the ring out of the box and put it on Alex's ring finger. It was just a simple silver ring with a gold stripe in the middle, but it was perfect for Alex. He loved simple things, and Jack knew that. "I love it so much!" the younger boy sniffed again, a huge smile forming on his soft, pink lips. "I love you." He added and leaned down to kiss his fiancé. Everything was perfect in that moment. Nothing else mattered, just the two happy boys lying under the covers, kissing.
I can't believe that I, just an ordinary boy that ran away from home, found such a perfect person to love me. But I'm so glad that I did. 

________________________________
The Emo is over, you can all go home now.

Ok, so this is the end. Did you like it at least a bit? What was good? What was bad? Let me know, please.
By the way, I wanted to thank my best friend in the whole world, Kristínka. Seriously, you are the best, and I love you soooo much, I hope you know this.
-frnkwaiero