"Can you move? You're cramping my work space." Yannie says, flicking her wrist at me like she's shooing away an annoying fly.

 I shrug, 'Fine, but I'm taking my P with me."

 Before I control myself, my arm shoots out and my nails dig under the soft material of the P. I pinch the felt between my fingers and tug with all my might before feeling the seems of the P come loose from the jacket. It tears apart with a soft "snap" and I hold it between my fingers smugly. Yannie's mouth is hanging open, her cheeks turning a dangerous shade of red as her eyes shoot daggers at me.

 Next thing I know a bag of studs is being thrown in my face, the bag busting open and an explosion of studs burst onto the floor noisly. One hits me in the eyes I flinch, placing my palm over my eye. "Ow, what the hell Kenyanna!?" I shriek. London burst out in a fit of laughter as Walter, Keisha and Raymond turn around. They race over to us and take in the scene as Yannie and I continue to stare at eachother, despite my throbbing, watery eye.

 "Hey, what's going on here?" Raymond asks, using the remote to lower the volume of the radio. The room becomes dead silent and all eyes are on us. "Hello, am I speaking in tongues? What happened?"

 "Kacey ruined my design for Prods jacket." Yannie says, rolling her neck with an attidue.

 I scoff, "She stole the P that I needed for Princeton's jacket. Everyone knew I claimed it first." My voice begins to shake from the anger building up inside of me.

 Walter shakes his head, "Really? I thought yall were getting together just fine."

 "Blame her," I snap angrily.

 "Grow up," Yannie says, sitting down on the stool and crossing her arms.

 Raymond takes my wrist and removes my palm and gasp when he sees my watery eye. "Girl what happened to yo eye?"

 I bite my tongue, debating whether to snitch on Yannie. Even though she snitched on me, I'd rather not make the situation worst. She's already pissed of with me, I dont want to make things worse. "Nothing...I'm just clumsy." I reply. Raymond sucks her teeth like he doesnt believe me, his pursed lips say it all.

 "Yannie threw the studs at her and one hit her in the eye." London pipes up.

 "Shut up London." Yannie scowls, turning and shooting a glare at her.

Keisha crosses her arms, "That's enough. If yall can't work together then youre both getting sent home. Now yall better make up because we dont have time for this. Kacey go get a compress for your eye. Yannie, clean up these studs. And when Kacey returns yall better find a way to work this out. I'm not here to babysit yall." She snaps angrily, her eyes staring at us sternly.

 Sighing, I turn and walk across the room to leave. I head straight for the bathroom, ignoring the stares from the other workers in the studio. Luckily the bathroom is empty when I walk in. I grab a paper towel and wet it under the sink before applying it to my aching eye. I dig my phone out of my pocket and dial Jayla's number.

 I wait for at least three minutes for her to answer but she never does. I sigh and debate whether I should call my mother or not. In the end I decide not to. If I tell her what happened she'll demand for me to come back home and then lecture me about how she knew this would happen. As I nurse my throbbing eye, I start to wonder if I really did approach Yannie wrong.

 Out of all the people in that room, I didnt expect Yannie to take something of mine. True my name wasnt written on it in big bold letters or anything, but for her to catch an attitude with me and refuse to give back the P was wrong in her part too. The really embarrassing part is that Keisha and Walter looked compeltely disappointed in mean. I hate disappointing people so much and for them to look at me like I'm some troubled teenager makes me feel like crap. And London's instegating self didnt make the situation any better.

 By the time my eye has stopped aching, I finally leave the bathroom and head back to the studio. On my way there I hear familiar laughter and chatter coming from the room and I peer inside to find Roc, Myles, Ray, Latimore and Prod gathered around, looking at everyone's designs. The girls are bursting with excitement, showing the boys what we've been working so hard on.

 I take a step back, not wanting to walk inside. I'm sure Yannie is still mad at me and I'm not in the mood to have the boys asking about my blood shot eyes.

 Then I realize one person is missing...

 Two fingers dig into my sides and I shriek, spinning around to find those twinkling brown eyes and bright smile blinding me. My brain turns to mush as always and my insides rattle around nervously as I lift a hand as a greeting,

 "Hey Prince,"

**

Sorry for errors...i hate proof reading

ok so everyone wants a picture of Kacey so the picture in the multimedia is a representation of Kacey...I basically modeled Kacey after Kacey Simon from How To Rock so when you think of her, think of that picture to the right lol ------>

20+ comments and I'll update again tonight :D

Comment.Comment.Comment!!!!