An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (28)

ابدأ من البداية

SEVEN DAYS!

What am I gonna do?

Go?

Stay home?

Leave Aideen at home?

Take her with us?

How old will she look then?

8?

10?

12?

14?

16?!

Will she be a eight year old with a mental capacity of a eighteen year old?

Will it be like that movie a thirty year old trapped in a thirteen year olds body?

I was driving myself insane with all of these questions running around in my head.

What am I gonna do?

Will my baby girl be okay?

Will she make it?

I started to feel sick and dizzy from the way my mind was moving at top speed.

I handed Aideen to Sontos as I felt unconsciousness slowly creeping over me like fog.

And with one last thought I fell to the ground and into unconsciousness.

I have no doubt that she will be the one to save us all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda’s pov.

I was running around frantically trying to get everything together.

Packing the last minute things.

The seven days had flown by in the blink of an eye.

Aideen was growing so fast that if you didn’t know who she was the next day you would think she was a different child.

Today is the day of the High Ball.

And with everything going on we hadn’t gotten a chance to tell Sontos’s parents about Aideen.

So now we are leaving earlier than we planned to go tell them.

I was praying to everyone I could think of to help us and make sure that Sontos’s parents don’t do something drastic involving Aideen.

“ Glenda! Are You Ready?!?! We Have To Leave In 5 Minutes!” Sontos yelled from downstairs.

“ Yeah! 1 Minute!!!” I called back.

I quickly scanned mine & Sontos’s room and Aideen’s room to make sure we have everything before flitting downstairs.

When I reached the bottom I picked up Aideen and placed her on my hip.

She physically looked about 8 and a half but by the end of the night she would look closer to 9.

Sontos picked up our bags and linked arms with me.

I quickly teleported us to Sontos’s parents palace.

I had already teleported my parents, Tanya & Sam, Aubrey & Seth, and Alec to the palace and the were all in their own rooms.