Just You and I

"Ah Ra...ireona.." I heard Jungkook's soft voice waking me up from my deep sleep.I lazily opened my eyes and saw him sitting next to me.

"What time is it?"I asked him then sat up straight.

"8.30..kaja..let's have our breakfast,jagi..I cooked some food for us."he said and pulled my hand.

"Aish...why you didn't wake me up so I can make breakfast for you."I said.

"I just want you to rest..you've been very busy the past days."he answered and carressed my cheeks.

"Thank you..I really appreciate that.."I thanked him and kissed his cheek.

"Alright..let's go."he pulled my hand but I excused myself to the toilet to do my daily routine first.After I finished doing everything,I went down and saw Hyunsyik already sitting down on the chair in the kitchen and Jungkook busy preparing the foods.What a great view to see from the both of them.

"Good morning,everybody!"I greeted as I entered the kitchen."Good morning,sweetie.."Jungkook replied."Morning,omma!"Hyunsyik replied back."Come,sit here jagi.."Jungkook turned around and led me to the chair."Ookay...what's with this special treatment,Kookie?"I chuckled."I'm doing this for you."he whispered and sat in his seat.We began eating and the atmosphere was filled with chatters and laughters from us.Then,I heard one of the twins crying.

"Oh..I must go now.Sorry,boys."I stood up and left.It was Hyuna and she was wide awake.Not long after,Hyunjoon woke up.I called Jungkook to carry one of them and all of us gathered in the living room.Jungkook suddenly cleared his throat and began speaking.

"Jagi,this morning my mom called me and she said she wanted to spend sometime with the kids..so,uh..should we send them to my mom's house and let them play there for the meantime?"he asked me and I simply agreed.Hyunsyik jumped in joy since he seldom meet his other halmoni.After eveything was ready,Jungkook and I sent the three to my mother in-law's house.

After we left my mother in-law's house,Jungkook drove me somewhere."Where are we going?"I asked him."We're going on a date."he answered.I chuckled and said "Really,Jungkook?" He just nodded.I noticed the way he was going is to the Namsan tower."Are we going to Namsan tower?"I asked enthusiastically.I really want to go there so bad."Clever girl."he patted my head and I clapped my hands in joy."Do you like it?"he asked."Of course!I always wanted to go there!"I answered.

"Chill girl.."he patted my lap.About 30 minutes later,we arrived to the place."Wow..there's so many people here."I said in awe."Kaja!We're going to get late!"Jungkook said and pulled my hand.We bought a pair of ticket to ride the cable car.Then,we lined up to wait for our turn to enter the cable car."Let's take a selca."Jungkook took out his phone and we snapped pictures of us."Aw..you look cute here."he showed me a photo of us and wrapped his arm around my waist."You look handsome as always."I replied."Thank you."he whispered and kissed the side of my head.Later,it was our turn to ride the cable car.

"Ommo...I'm scared."I said as I stepped in."Jagi,don't be scared..I'm here with you."Jungkook held my arm and pulled me into a hug.I rested my head on Jungkook's chest and stayed in his hug."Jagi,why don't you try to have a look outside?It's a beautiful view to watch."Jungkook said and I braved myself.I walked towards the window and looked out.He's right,the scenery is very beautiful."Look here.I want to take a picture of you."Jungkook said to me and I made a V sign and smile."Ah..so cute."he said as he took a look on the picture.We stood silently enjoying the view.

Suddenly,Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder."Yah...we're in public."I whispered to him."I don't care,you're mine and I want to show everybody you're mine."he said.I gave up and we just stayed in that position until we reached the top hill.We got off ths cable car and walked to Namsan bridge where the padlocks were locked."Kookie,can you take a picture of me here?"I asked him as I took out my phone."Sure,stand there and pose."he said and took my phone.I smiled as he snapped my picture."Here you go."he gave my phone and smiled mischieviously.Why is he smiling like that?