Jeon Jungkook!

"Ah Ra,call Jungkook and Hyunsyik so,we can have our lunch now."omma said.I nodded my head and went out to the living room.I realised it was completely silent outside."Jungkook?"I said while searching in the living room."Hyunsyik?"I called Hyunsyik's name this time.I stood there and wondered where did they went.Suddenly,I thought of the scene in the horror movie that I watched before.Shit!This is scaring me out."Yah!Jungkook-ah!Hyunsyik-ah!Where are you?"I asked to no one specific.I walked around the room and heard giggling sound."Hyunsyik?Is that you?"I asked again to no one specific.I went to the place where I heard the sound came from.I found Hyunsyik's toy cars on the floor.He must be here before but where is he?

"Fine guys!I'm tired of playing this hide and seek game.I'm going to the kitchen..if you're hungry please go to the kitchen."I said but as I was about to turn around I felt a tap on my shoulder and I heard the giggling sound again.God,save me..I'm not ready to face a ghost yet.I stood up,still not turning my head to see who tapped my shoulder before."Wh-who are you?G-go away if you're a ghost.I-I don't wa-want to see you."I said bravely although I'm a timid person.

"Why?Are you afraid?"

"Turn around."

I slowly turned my back while I closed my eyes."Open your eyes."I heard a hoarse voice said to me.I slowly opened my eyes and "BOO!" it was Jeon Jungkook who scared me just now.I screamed and fell down because I was surprised.Instead of helping me stand up,he was happily laughing while clenching his stomach."Yah!Why are you laughing?Can you help me get up instead?!"I said to him angrily.He continued laughing then,I saw Hyunsyik behind him and that kid was laughing too."What's happening out here?Ommo..Ah Ra,why are you on the floor?"omma came out of the kitchen and helped me."Oh..I knew it.He never changed."she said and looked at Jungkook."Okay,play time is over..let's eat now."omma said and I followed her to the kitchen,ignoring Jungkook.I'll get my revenge,Jungkook.We ate in complete silence and omma began to speak.

"Are you okay,Ah Ra?"omma asked."Oh..I'm okay,omma."I answered then continued eating."Jungkook,better apologise to Ah Ra after this.You almost made her cry."she said to Jungkook and the guy just nodded his head.We finished eating and had some talk since we haven't meet each other for a longtime.Hyunsyik has been yawning for a few times,I think he must be tired already."Omma,I think we'll go home now.Hyunsyik is sleepy already."Jungkook said."Oh..I see..my grandson is tired already.Okay,I'll send you to the door,"omma said and we walked to the door."Visit me again next time."omma said as she hugged us."Ne,omma."Jungkook said and hugged her back.We entered the car and drive back home.

"Mianhe."Jungkook apologised."What for?"I asked."For scaring you just now."he said."It's okay..you liked it right?Later,when I die because of a heart attack then you'll stop doing that."I said in a sarcastic tone."Yah.Watch your mouth."he said sternly."It's true."I objected."But still..don't say something like that."he replied."I'm afraid I might lose you."he continued.After he said that,I felt sad for saying the words I said earlier.You never failed to make me love you more,Jungkook.

We arrived home in total silence."Oh?Hyunsyik is asleep."Jungkook said when he checked the backseat."I'll open the doors first."I said and got out of the car.Jungkook was walking behind me while carrying Hyunsyik."Here.Lock the car."Jungkook said and gave me the car keys.I did as what he said and entered the house.I went upstairs and at the same time Jungkook was out of Hyunsyik's room.He went towards me and held my wrist."What do you want?"I asked."Look,I don't want us to fight like this so,let's have a talk."he said and pulled me into our room.I can't escape from him because he is way more stronger than I am.

We sat on the bed and faced each other."Okay.First of all,I'm sorry.I'm sorry for doing something that you hate.I promise I'll not do it again."he apologised while holding my hands.Why do I feel guilty seeing him like this? "Alright..I accept your apology but it doesn't mean you can't do that anymore..I mean you can but not something that made me scared.It's nerve wrecking you know that."I said and crossed my arms."Aw..cutie pie,thank you."he thanked me and hugged me."I can never get mad at you for a long time,Jungkook."I said to him."Really?Why?"he asked."Maybe because I love so much that I can't even get mad at you."I answered."I like your answer."he replied and kissed my lips."I love you too,jagiya."he said and hugged me again.

"Ah..I'm so sleepy."Jungkook said while yawning cutely."Then,sleep."I answered.I stood up and was about to leave but Jungkook grabbed my hand."Sleep with me."he said and looked at me.His doe eyes and his cute figure,that I can never resist."Ah..arrasso.."I gave up and lie down next to him.He cuddled me and pulled me close to his chest.I hear his heartbeat beating fast."Sleep well,jagiya."he said then closed his eyes."You too,Kookie."I said and closed my eyes as well.We spent the rest of our day obviously,sleeping and resting.A few hours later,I woke up.I opened my eyes and looked to my left.He looks fine even when he's sleeping.I carressed his hair and looked at his face.I didn't realise that I was staring at his face until he woke up.

"Loving what you see?"he asked and smiled."Of course,Jungkook."I answered and carressed his puffy cheek."What time is it now?"he asked.I turned to my right and took my phone."5pm.Yah!Running Man!"I quickly got up and went downstairs,leaving Jungkook alone.Mianhe,Kookie..I plopped myself on the sofa and turned on the tv.I just can't miss my favourite show,Running Man."Oh..thank god.It has just started."I let out a relieve sigh."How dare you left me alone just for Running Man."I heard Jungkook said as he went down."Mianhe."I apologised and continued watching.I took a glance at him and he also joined me watching the show."Go!Kim Jung-...Jongkook!"I cheered.

"Did you just call my name?"Jungkook asked.

"I got confused between you and Jongkook.I mean your name are almost the same."I said.

"You really like Kim Jongkook is it?"he asked.

"Of course!He's the commander!"I answered.

"Why do you like him when you have your own Kim Jongkook at home?"he said which made me totally confused.

"What do you mean?"I asked and looked at him.

"I mean..you know,Jongkook hyung is strong,muscular and fast.Well,I'm like him too.I'm strong,muscular and I'm really fast."he said.

"What the hell,Jeon Jungkook?!"I said and laughed.

"Yah,Kim Ah Ra!"then he tickled me.I can't stop laughing and my eyes were getting teary because of that.

"Love you."Jungkook said and kissed me.I kissed him back and it felt really good to be kissed by him.

"Ew...what are you doing,appa?Omma?"I saw Hyunsyik was standing infront of us.I quickly pushed Jungkook away and he just smirked and hugged me.Jeon Jungkook!