This is It

Months had passed,my tummy is getting bigger and my pregnancy is on the 9th month already.I could give birth anytime around this month.Jungkook and I would sometimes go to a specialist and learnt how to take care of kids especially after this we would have twins completing our family."Jagi.." Jungkook put his hands on my shoulders."Ne?" I held his hand and he crouched to match my level.I was sitting outside at the balcony."You were deep in thoughts..are you okay?" he asked,concerned."I'm okay..don't have to worry about me." I smiled weakly.

"Jagi..just tell me,what's playing on your mind?" he asked."I have mixed feelings..I'm nervous but at the same time I'm excited too." I answered which caused him to chuckle."I know you can do it.I believe in you.Don't be nervous okay?We'll get through this together.."he carressed my hair and stood infront of me.He moved down to my tummy and leaned forward."Annyeong,babies..this is your appa speaking."he looked at me and smiled.He carressed my tummy and continued speaking."How are you?I hope you're doing fine in there..well,come out faster so that everybody can see you,arrasso?Appa loves you." he finished talking and I just chuckled at his cuteness.

"Jagi,let's get back inside,oh?It's getting colder now and you might catch a cold if you stay out here for so long."he helped me to get up and I held on him for support.He closed the sliding door behind and sat with me on the bed.He held my hand and carrassed it."I'm living the most beautiful moment in my life now.."he spoke up."Having a wife,a son and soon a pair of twins and great friends.My life is complete now."he hugged me and kissed my head."I love you,Ah Ra till forever."he said."I love you too,Jungkook..forever.."I replied and kissed his cheek.Hyunsyik came into our room and stood infront of us.

"What is it,son?" Jungkook asked.

"Appa,you left me alone watching that horror movie.I was scared.."Hyunsyik answered.

"Aw..mianhe..I was with your omma.Forgive me please?"Jungkook held his small hands.

"Ne,appa.Omma!When can I meet my dongsaeng?"Hyunsyik asked.

I chuckled and answered "Soon,Hyunsyik..you just have to wait." And he just nodded his head.

"Why,Syikkie?You can't wait to meet your dongsaeng is it?"I asked the little boy.

"Ne..why does it take so long for my dongsaeng to come out?"he asked again.Seriously,his curiousity is beyond the mind of a 5 year old kid.

"God made it like that,Syikkie.Now,let appa bring you to your room and let's get you to shower,okay?"Jungkook stood up and winked at me.They left the room and I was alone.

I stood up and rested myself on the bed.I took a book from the table beside my bed and read it.As I was too engrossed reading the book,my phone rang and I quickly answered it."Yobuseyo?"I answered."Ah Ra,how are you?"mom asked."I'm fine as usual,mom..how are you?"I asked her back."I'm okay..just lately my back ache.."she answered."Wae?How did it happen?"I started to worry."I planted some flowers in our backyard maybe I crouch a lot that my back hurts.You don't have to worry,Ah Ra."she assured."If anything happens,please tell me,Jungkook or Na Ra,okay mom?"I replied."Okay..what is my son and grandson doing?"she asked."Jungkook took him to the shower.How's dad?Is he okay?"I asked her."Your dad is fine..recently he won a gold medal for a fishing competition."I chuckled when I heard that.Mom and I talked until she ended the call because she have to cook dinner for dad.

Jungkook knocked on the door and walked in."Who called you?"he asked."Mom.."I answered short."Let's go downstairs.I cooked a simple fried rice for us.Is that okay?"he asked and I nodded.He helped me to walk donwstairs and also helped to pull the chair for me to sit.Hyunsyik was busy arranging the spoon and fork for me."Thank you,baby."I ruffled his hair and he flashed his wonderful smile then took his seat."Let's dig in!"Jungkook cheered and we started eating.

"I didn't know you could cook this tasty.."I said while stuffing the food inside my mouth.

"Well,this is the Golden Maknae..I can do anything."he's being proud of himself again.

"No,appa.There's somethings you can't do.."Hyunsyik interrupted.

"What is it?"he asked.

"Mianhe,appa but the hyungs told me you're not good at maths and english too."Hyunsyik answered.

I hold my laughter and Jungkook averted his attention to me."What?"I asked him."You were about to laugh."he said."No,I wasn't."I shook my head.He scoffed and rolled his eyes.Wow,sassy Jungkook just appeared."Mianhe,Jungkookie..don't be mad,oh?"I pinched his fluffy cheek.He scoffed again then he had a smile on his face.We finished dinner and went to the living room to watch the show Namjoon will appear tonight.Namjoon was casted for a show called Problematic Man.

"Oh..there he is."Jungkook pointed at the TV.

"Wah..Namjoon hyung is a genius!"Hyunsyik said excitedly when Namjoon solved a complicated question.

"Uh..I wish to have a smart brain like him."Jungkook sighed.

"Then study."I said to him.

"Hey..I learnt English with him,okay?He said my english has improved."he answered and I made a thumbs up for him.I didn't know he studied with Namjoon.

"Appa,can I learn with Namjoon hyung too?"Hyunsyik asked.

"Of course you can,son."Jungkook answered.

The show ended an hour later and all of us are getting ready to sleep."Good night,omma,appa."Hyunsyik kissed our cheeks and went to his room.Jungkook and I went to our room then I quickly rested myself on the bed because my stomach suddenly feels hurt."Sleep well,jagi.."Jungkook whispered and kissed my head.I closed my eyes and sleep.

HOURS LATER..

I felt pain from my stomach and when I sat up,I saw some liquid coming out."Jungkook!Jungkook!"I quickly hit his arm."Jungkook!Wake up!"I shook hin and he immediately sat up."What?"his face showed mad but I didn't care."I think this is it!It's time!The baby is coming out!"I hold onto the bedsheets because it was so painful.Jungkook took his car keys,wallet and phone.Quickly,he carried me bridal style to the backseat of the car."I'll ask the hyungs to come over."Jungkook said while driving.

"Jimin hyung,please come over to my house because Hyunsyik is at home.I'm on my way to the hospital.Ah Ra is giving birth now."he ended the call."Are we there yet?!"I asked him and he didn't answer yet he was just focused on the road.We arrived not long after and Jungkook ran to the emergency room and called for the nurses.The nurses came out with a hospital bed and Jungkook carried me and placed me on the bed."Don't worry,everything will be fine..you can do this,jagi.."Jungkook held my hand as we parted.The nurses quickly rushed me to the emergency ward with a doctor inside.After that,I felt my visions started to become blurry and my eyes is slowly closing then it was pitch black.