Awake

Slowly,my eyes opened and I felt like I've been in a deep sleep."Jagiya!You're awake!"Jungkook wiped his tears and I just gave him a weak smile."Were you crying?"I asked him as I hold his hand."Ne..you made me worried for not waking up since yesterday."he sniffed and I just chuckle at him.I never see him cry before."Wait,I'll call the doctor first."he kissed my forehead and went out.I wonder where's my babies?I just closed my eyes and had a short nap before Jungkook entered the room again with the doctor."Good morning,Miss Ah Ra.How are you feeling?"the doctor asked me."Good morning,doctor..I'm fine..just a bit weak and tired."I managed to answer her.

"With the permission from Mr Jeon,we managed to do the operation last night because you fainted and I'm glad to tell you that your twins are both alive and well.They're at the labor room and I'll tell the nurse to bring them here later."the doctor said.

"Thank you,doctor.Thank you for everything."I thanked her.

"You're welcome..besides that's my job right?So,have a good rest and don't move a lot because your stitch needs time to heal."she advised and left the room.

"Jagiya,I'm happy that you and the twins are fine.I was worried like crazy when the doctor said you fainted and I made the agreement to have you operated last night."he narrated.

"Well,you did the right decision,oppa.Thank you..if you didn't agree earlier I don't know if I would still be here or not."I carrassed his hand.

"I love you and I don't want you to leave me."he said and kissed my forehead."Did you tell our parents?Hyunsyik?Bangtan?"I asked him.He kissed my lips and I didn't hesitate to kiss him too.I missed his sweet lips on my lips.The feeling he gave me when he kissed me it was amazing.I felt I was on cloud 9.We pulled away then he just smile at me."You asked me so many question and kissing you would keep you shut."he smirked.I can't help but smile.

Later in the evening,Hyunsyik came with my parents also Jungkook's mom and I was surprised halmoni came too."Omma!!"Hyunsyik ran towards me and kissed my cheek."Yah yah..be careful.Omma is still not well."Jungkook reminded the little boy."I know,appa.I also don't want my omma to be hurt."Hyunsyik answered him back."How did you get so smart,little boy?"Jungkook lifted Hyunsyik and carried him in his arms and Hyunsyik just giggled.

"How are you,dear?"mom came to my side.

"I'm fine,mom..don't worry."I carrassed her hand to calm her down because I saw the worried look on her face.

"How's my little princess doing?"dad interrupted and mom scolded him for being so noisy.

"I'm okay,dad.How are you?I heard you won the fishing competition."I talked to him since it has been a long time I didn't talk to him.

"Oh..yes,I won the competition.Great,huh?"he said."Your mom keeps nagging me to stop from joining the competition but I did it too."I laughed hearing his story."Jungkook is so lucky to have you as his wife and I'm lucky too to have a daughter like you and your sister."he carrassed my hair."Rest well,Ah Ra."he said and joined my mom talking with Jungkook.

"Hello,dear..I brought you a herbal tea.It's good for your health and also,it's refreshing."omma placed the tea on the table."Ne,kamsahamida,eommonim."I thanked her."Halmoni,annyeong."I greeted her."Aigoo..you look so weak,Ah Ra.You should come to my house and I'll cook you delicious food."she nagged."Ne,halmoni..how are you?"I asked her."I'm fine..I came here to surprise you and Jungkook but it seems like the two of you surprised me first when I got the news you gave birth."both of us laughed.

The door was knocked and Jungkook opened the door."Ne,kamsahamida."I heard Jungkook thanked the nurse."It's the twins!"mom who was standing next to Jungkook said excitedly.Jungkook pushed the twins bed next to me.Jungkook helped me to sit and I could see their faces clearly."It's our babies,jagi."Jungkook whispered and kissed my cheek.Jungkook carefully carried the baby boy in his arms and gave him to me."He looks more like you,Kookie.."I giggled while watching the little boy asleep."This cute little girl is cute like you too.."Jungkook carried the baby girl in his arms and looked at her.

"Hyunsyik-ah,come here."Jungkook called Hyunsyik and he walked to him.

"Greet your baby sister and brother."Jungkook said as he showed him the little girl.

"Annyeong,dongsaeng.This is your oppa and hyung,Hyunsyik."he spoked to the babies.

Then,our parents took turns to carry the twins and Jungkook was sitting next to me while holding my hand."Isn't it wonderful?To watch everybody is happy."he looked at me and I looked at him too."Ne,oppa.My lif is complete now.."I hugged him."Now,what should we name them?"Jungkook asked."Hm...you name the boy and I'll name the girl,okay?"I said to him and he nodded.

"I'm going to name her Hyuna..you?"I asked him who was thinking deeply."Hyun..Hyunjoon?Is that okay?"he asked."Okay!Let's tell them."I said.I clapped my hands to get their attention and they looked at me."So,Jungkook and I have been thinking about their names..and we decided to name the boy,Hyunjoon and the girl,Hyuna.Okay?"I asked them."Great!Welcome Hyunjoon and Hyuna!"dad said happily.They stayed until night came."We'll go home now.Have a good rest,Ah Ra.You too Jungkook-ah."mom said to the both of us.Our parents left and Hyunsyik too followed them."Omma..I want to stay here with appa and my dongsaeng."he begged."Mianhe,Syik-ah..you need to go home.You have school tomorrow right?"I said.

He nodded then left a kiss on both Jungkook and my cheek.After they left it was all silent."Are you going home?"I asked Jungkook."What nonsense question are you asking?Of course I'll stay here with you."he answered."You looked tired and sleepy..I don't mind if you want to go home."I carrassed his cheek.He holds my hand and chuckled."Jagi,I'll never get tired or even sleepy just to take care of you here..don't worry okay?I'm fine.I can sleep here with you."he replied softly."It's late already..you better sleep."he kissed my forehead and pulled the blanket to my body."Saranghae."I kissed his cheek and closed my eyes."Na do,saranghae."he kissed my forehead and went to sleep on the couch.

(APPLAUSE!) HYUNJOON AND HYUNA HAS SAFELY ARRIVED TO EARTH:)

OH..HOW I WISH TO BE KOOKIE'S WIFE IN THIS STORY..HA..