Reunited with BTS PT.2

"What the hell is happening here?"I asked to nobody specific.They probably didn't notice me since they were busy playing the game Dance Dance Revolution.I saw Hoseok and Jungkook dancing on the dance mat and the others were behind them dancing too except for Yoongi.He was sleeping on the sofa.Since nobody heard what I said,I switched off the switch."Yah..I was about to win!"Jungkook groaned."Jung-Jungkook-ah.."Hoseok said and eyed at me who was standing behind Jungkook.Jungkook turned his back and faced me."Enjoy playing huh?"I asked with my arms crossed."Of course.What are you doing here?"he asked."I'm just going to tell you guys that the foods have arrived."I said and the other guys left immidiately after knowing the food has arrived.Only Jungkook and I was left in the room.

I looked around and realised Hyunsyik wasn't here."Where's Hyunsyik?"I asked."Oh..he was here."Jungkook answered."If he was here then where is he?Why is he not in this room?"I asked him nonstop questions."Eh?"Jungkook said and looked around."Oh..maybe he went out together with the hyungs just now.Don't worry."he said and put his hands on my shoulders."Okay..I'll trust you.Come on let's go down and eat."I said and both of us left.He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer."Just look at this two."Jin said and looked at us."So sweet!"Hana said."I'm sweeter than him Hana."Jimin said to Hana.

"Stop that.Let's just eat."Jin said and all of us sat in the living room.I looked around and found that Hyunsyik wasn't here."Where's Hyunsyik?"I whispered to Jungkook."Molla..I'll check upstairs."he said and went upstairs.I was quite worried about Hyunsyik since he was not in the game room with Jungkook.Not long after,Jungkook and Hyunsyik went down."Hyunsyik,come here.Hyung cooked you food just now."Jin said and Hyunsyik immediately ran to him."Where did you found him?"I asked Jungkook."He was in his room,playing his toys.He said we were too noisy so he went to his room.That kid.."he said and chuckled."Okay,everybody.Let's dig in!"Taehyung said and all of us began eating.After eating,the girls and I cleaned the living room.

"Thank you,Jin hyung!You ordered us very nice foods!"Jimin said and bro-fist Jin."Anything for my dongsaengs.."he replied.We continued talking until we heard Jin coughed.Oh?Is he going to do it?Omg! omg! "What is it,Jin hyung?"Hoseok asked."Actually...hm.." he said and looked down then he bit his lower lip."Hyung,just tell us.What is it?"Namjoon chuckled and hold Jin's shoulder.Jin lifted his head and looked at me.Then,everybody averted their gaze at me."What?Why are you looking at me?"I looked to my left and right only to see the others looking at me."Jagi,are you keeping a secret from me?"Jungkook asked curiously."A-aniyo.."I stuttered and shook my head.

"Actually,Ah Ra has nothing to do with this."Jin said.Everybody turned to look at Jin.I looked at Jin and at the sane time he looked at me so I nodded my head,telling him that he should start his plan.

"Then,what do you want to say,hyung?"Yoongi said.Jin stood up and went to Yiseul.He took her hand and they stood next to each other.He looked at Yiseul and kneeled down."Yiseul,I know we've been friends for a long time and in that time too..I'm so in love with you..and now,infront of our friends here I want to ask you this..will you marry me,Min Yiseul?"he proposed her finally!Yiseul was surprised and she couldn't help but smile."Yes,Jin.Yes."she answered and Jin hugged him.All of us cheered for them and Jin slid a ring into Yiseul's finger.

"You've made it oppa."I said and patted Jin's shoulder."Wait..you knew this whole time,Ah Ra?"Hoseok asked."Yes.."I answered."Hyung,why you didn't tell us?"Jungkook asked."If I tell you guys,it won't be a surprise."he answered."Hyung,you better take good care of my sister or else.."Yoongi said and we all laughed."Since when you become an over protective brother,oppa?"Yiseul asked and Yoongi just head locked her.This two..I'm wondering how's Nara unnie doing right now.My sister live in America with her husband.She got married one year after me and left Korea last year.

"Don't worry,Yoongi.I'll take care of her.."Jin assured Yoongi."Now that Jin hyung is getting married what about the three of you hyungs?"Jimin asked Yoongi,Namjoon and Hoseok."Two words for me.Swag.Genius.Girls will love me with my swag don't worry I'll find one."Yoongi answered full of coolness.I heard some of them scoffed and chuckled but Yoongi still swag enough to ignore them."I'm full of hope so I think there's hope for me to find my girl."Hoseok cracked a joke which made everyone laugh."Don't worry..with my sexy brain,I can get any girl I want."Namjoon answered."Yeah from the hyungs who is still single and ready to mingle."Jungkook answered which made all of us laughed.

"Omma,I want to sleep."Hyunsyik pulled my sleeve with his sleepy eyes."Aw..my baby is sleepy already..come,let's go upstairs."I said and stood up."Hyunsyik,are you going to sleep?"Jungkook asked.Hyunsyik nodded his head and went to Jungkook."He looks so cute!"Sejung said."Such an adorable kid!"Hana squealed."Say goodbye to your uncles and noona first."Jungkook said and Hyunsyik lazily went to say his goodbyes to everyone here."I'll accompany Hyunsyik in his room..I'll go down later."I said to Jungkook and he nodded his head.

"Kaja,Syikkie."I took his hand and brought him upstairs.I changed his clothes into his pyjamas and made sure he's really sleeping.It didn't took a long time for him to sleep since he inherit it from his dad."Good night,baby.Sleep well."I carressed his hair and kissed his forehead.He was deep asleep and I went out to join the others."He's asleep already?"Jungkook asked."Yeah..he's tired I guess."I answered."It's midnight already."Jin said as he looked at his watch."I think we all should leave now.Some of us have works to do and uh..tomorrow I have to attend my dad's bussiness party."Namjoon said and sighed.

"Hyung!"Taehyung shouted.

"You might find your girl there!"

"Oh..Taetae!You're right!"Jimin interrupted.

"Can the two of you calm down?Hyunsyik's sleeping in his room."Namjoon scolded.

"Hyung!Better find a girl there."Jungkook said.

"I'll try my best then..if not,can you guys find me one?"Namjoon answered.

"It's a no no.."Hoseok shook his head.

"Fine.You and Yoongi hyung better start moving too."Namjoon pointed to the both of them.

"Okay,enough with the chaos..we should leave now."Jin quitens them down and everybody nodded their heads agreeing to what Jin said.

All of them left and it was pure silence."Guess we should clean the house now."Jungkook said."Okay.."I answered and sighed.Both of us cleaned the place and went to our room after we finished cleaning."You shower first.I'll use the other bathroom."Jungkook said.I took my towel and took my hot shower.After putting my clothes on,Jungkook entered the room in his bath robe.I was surprised to see him but then I tried to look cool because his body is so damn muscular.

"I know you were looking."he said and smirked.

"What?I didn't.."

"Then,why did you look so surprised just now?"he asked as he moved closer to me and looked at me.I closed my eyes and I felt his slender finger touching my cheek."Are you ready for our second time?"he whispered in my ear."Jungkook..please..not this time."I answered."Okay..just go to sleep,jagi..I know you're tired."he said and pecked my lips."Thank you,Jungkook."I replied and gave him a kiss too.