Jungkook?

Days passed and it has been 5 days since Jungkook left.He would always call me or I would call him.He was busy for the past few days and it seems like it was the same for today too.I turned to face Hyunsyik.He was still sleeping and the twins were still asleep as well.I decided to just stay at home and rest since I had nothing to do.I was in deep thoughts till I heard Hyuna cried.I carried her in my arms and breastfeed her.She fell back to sleep and Hyunsyik was awake.

"Omma.."he said while rubbing his tired eyes.

"Ne,Hyunsyik?"I responded.

"Let's go out and eat.I'm hungry.."he whined while tapping his stomach.

"Take your shower first then we'll go out okay?"I said to him and he left to his own room.

Later the twins woke up and not long after I took them to bath.After that,I assigned Hyunsyik to take care of his dongsaengs while I took my own bath.I put on a simple stripes shirt and a ripped jean paired with red timberland boots that Jungkook bought for me.Speaking of Jungkook,he didn't call me.

"Alright,let's go."I took the car keys and took the kids into the car.I locked the house and entered the car.I dialled Jungkook's number but he didn't answer.I just left him a voicemail and hoping he would call me back.

I drove the kids to a nearby restaurant.I looked at the menu and ordered.I checked on my phone hoping Jungkook texted or called me but nothing.I felt worried and wondered what happened to him.

"Omma,gwenchana yo?"Hyunsyik asked me.I just shook my head.

"Wae,omma?"he asked.

"Your appa didn't answer my calls and messages...I'm worried."I told him.

"Why don't you ask his friends?"he suggested which I thought was a good idea.

"Oh!You're a smart boy,Hyunsyik!"I patted his head and he just shrugged.

I asked the guys in our group chat but none of them know where Jungkook is.This is making me more worried.I sighed and soon the food I ordered arrived.We ate silently while I was deep in thoughts.I hope he's fine no matter where he is right now.

"Kaja.." I stood up pushing the twins stroller to the cashier.I paid for the meal and went out.Now after eating,I don't know where to go.Hyunsyik was also silent despite knowing I was worried about his father.I looked at his face and he reminded me of Jungkook.I smiled weakly and decided to bring him to the playground.

"Syik-ah,let's go to the playground.You wanted to go there last time right?"I asked him.

"Yes!Omma,don't be sad..appa will be alright.I know he is..he is the Golden Maknae."he said then chuckled.I smiled at his words.

"Thank you for being a good son."I thanked him and gave him a kiss.He smiled shyly and we walked back to the car.I drove to the playground and parked under a shady tree.There were many kids playing around.Some were with their peers and some were with their parents.I sat on the bench with the twins in their stroller while Hyunsyik ran to join the other kids.I took pictures of us and send it to Jungkook,hoping he'll reply me.Suddenly,my eyes became teary and without noticing it flowed down my cheeks.

I quickly wiped it off and scolded myself for being a crybaby.I looked at the twins and they are happily staring at the sky and smiling.Then,a lady around my age sat next to me.

"Hello.."she greeted me.

"Hi."I greeted her back.

"Are they your children?"she asked.

"Yes..why?"I asked her.

"You're still young..but then..you have kids already..you must be married early right?"she said.