Quality Time with JK

I flinched when I heard the sound of the thunder and I woke up.I looked outside,it was raining heavily.I shivered because it was so cold and the fact that I'm not wearing anything after what happened last night with Jungkook.I pulled the blanket and covered myself.Later,Jungkook pulled the blanket too."Yah.I'm cold I want to use this."I spoke."Na do.."he said with his eyes closed.I took my clothes that were scattered around the room and went to the bathroom.I took a hot shower and put on my clothes."Jungkook-ah.." I went to him and woke him up.He hummed in response."Take your shower.We need to go to my parents house after this." I answered.He nodded his head but he doesn't get up from the bed."Ppali." I pulled his hand and he opened his eyes.

"Do you want to see me in this state?"he asked.I quickly shook my head."Then,go out and wait for me.I'll be down in a while." he said.I nodded my head and took my phone then left the room.I prepared a simple breakfast just for us and waited for him in the living room.While waiting,I played some games and checked my SNS too.Jin posted his wedding photos in our group chat.I found a funny picture of Taehyung who was just looking at Jin and Yiseul with his mouth wide open.I laughed looking at that picture.

"What are you laughing at?"Jungkook asked then he took a seat.

"This picture of Taehyung made me laugh."I said and showed him the picture.

"That hyung is always being so weird.I remembered when we were in our dorm,he was just sitting alone and suddenly he ran around the dorm making weird noises which caused Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung scold him."Jungkook replied and I laughed thinking how weird Taehyung is.Indeed the 4D Alien in Bangtan.

"It's fun having unique friends like your friends.They have different personalities yet they still bond with each other like families." I spoke.

"You're right.Sometimes I wonder what my life would be if I didn't meet them."Jungkook said as he ate his breakfast.

"Ah..your food is getting cold.Eat fast."Jungkook added."Thank you,for always being the caring husband to me."I thanked him and ate my breakfast as well."It's my responsibility,Ah Ra and you're welcome."he smiled and continued eating.

We finished our breakfast and decided to stay at home since the rain hasn't stop raining."What should we do now?Watch a movie?"Jungkook asked."No..let's just do something else.Something that's more valuable."I suggested."Okay,what is it?"he asked."Hm..drawing?"I answered."Good!It's time for me to show my drawing skills.I'll take some of my drawing needs."Jungkook agreed and immediately went upstairs.Later,he went down with a sketch book and a drawing set in his arm."Where did you get those?"I asked."I kept them since the day we moved here.I'll show you some of my drawings."he put all the things on the table.

"Here.I drew this when we went for a short trip to a beach."he showed me a sketch of the members and him,they were standing next to each other while watching the horizon."Wow..it's so beautiful."I complimented."Ah..it's just a simple one.."he answered.I saw the other drawings he made and he is really good at it."Wow..Jungkook.Your drawings are so good."I complimented."Just like the person who drew it too right?"he asked.I smiled and nodded.

"Let's start drawing now."Jungkook said excitedly and started drawing.I have no talent in drawing so my drawing would be a stickman or a stickwoman.I looked to Jungkook who was immersed in drawing and from what I've seen he's drawing a potrait."What are you drawing Jungkook?"I asked as I looked at him."Drawing you."he answered still focusing on the drawing."I'll wait for it."I said and checked on my phone.It's already 12 noon and the rain is still not over.I just watched Jungkook who is focusing on his drawing."Are you done yet?"I asked."A little bit more then I'm done."he answered.

"Finally!I'm done!Look."he said and gave the sketch book to me.I took it and looked at his drawing."Wow!Jungkookie!This is awesome!Thank you for the drawing."I said and unpurposely I hugged him."Let's just stay like this for a while.."Jungkook said and fixed our position."What if one day..I'm gone?Will you find someone else to replace me?"Jungkook asked out of the blue."Wh-why are you asking me this?" I asked feeling nervous."I'm just asking okay?Don't worry..I'll not leave you."Jungkook looked me and kissed my forehead."No one can replace you,Jungkook.You're the only Jeon Jungkook that I love."I answered sincerely."I'm glad to here that and remember..you're the only girl that I love,Ah Ra.I really love you."he said and took my hand then put it on his chest."You feel that?That's how fast my heartbeats whenever I'm with you." he told me.

Later,my phone rang.I answered the call which came from my mom.

"Hello,mom."I spoke out.

"Ah Ra,your son wants to talk to you."mom said.

"Okay."I answered.

"Omma,can I stay here for another night?I promise I'll go home tomorrow."Hyunsyik said.

"Kookie,Hyunsyik's asking for another night at mom's house.What do you say?"I asked Jungkook."Okay.."he answered.

"Hyunsyik-ah,arrasso..don't be naughty and behave okay?"I said to him.

"Ne,omma..tell appa I love him.Annyeong."he said and ended the call cutely.

I just chuckled and hung up."He said he loves you."I said to Jungkook."That kid.."Jungkook said and shook his head."Hm..yah..let's go out."Jungkook suggested."Okay..where to?"I asked."I know somewhere.Let's just get ready."Jungkook stood up and pulled my hand.We changed our clothes and went out.

"Where are we going?"I asked."Hongdae."he answered."Oh..that place is so famous.Exo went there before."I said excitedly."EXO-L?"Jungkook asked."Aha..yes I am."I said proudly.Not long after,we arrived there."Uwah...there are so many people here." I said in admiration."Kaja.Let's start our date."Jungkook said and intertwined our hands.I smiled and followed him.Our date is mostly just walking around and buying foods that we like because both of us love food.

"Ah Ra!Ppali!"Jungkook was at the front running towards the lamb skewer stall."Chakamanyo!"I said while still stuffing this delicious biscuit I've ever tasted.I went to him and saw him buying lamb skewers."You bought 6 sticks?!"I asked in disbelief."What?I'll finish this.Do you want it too?I can buy it if you want."he said."Ani..I'm full already."I shook my head.We finished our food searching date in Hongdae and went to a park.

Both of us were sitting on the bonet of our car."You should try this lamb skewer.It's delicious."Jungkook said as he gave me one stick of it.I ate it and he was right.It was delicious."Oh..mashiso."I spoke with my mouth full."Yah..your mouth is dirty."Jungkook said as he wiped the corner of my mouth with a tissue."Thank you."I thanked him."I've always wanted to do this with you."Jungkook said."You could always ask."I answered.He just looked at me and smiled.We stayed there a bit longer and it was almost midnight then we went home.

YO!YO!EVERYBODY!HOW'S THIS STORY SO FAR?