Chapter 12

-1 Month Time Skip-

Alex's Pov

I sit in the little room at the doctors with Blake by my side to find out the gender of my babies. I look over and smile at him "so how's willow?" "She's good. She said that she's giving me the baby after its born since she doesn't want it" "that's good. If u need any help just let me know. After we leave here I'll take u to get some things so you'll be ready and show u how to care for it when these two are born" we both laugh and the doctor walks in and smiles. "Hello miss Preciado" "hello" she sits down as I lift my shirt up and she puts the gel on my stomach and moves the pen around on my stomach and she smiles "you're having girls" I smile and nod. Me and Blake leave and we go to a store and we purchase clothes for the girls and we also get some things he'll need for his little one.

Justin's Pov

I hug Alex once she walks in and I see little pink clothes. "So what are we having?" "We are having little girls" I smile and kiss her. "What should we name them?" "Well I like Kendra and Rose. Don't you?" I smile and nod. Soon Blaze walks in and grabs on to Alex's leg smiling. "Hey there bud" he giggles and runs off. Then little Ava walks in and gasps and comes to me and I pick her up and smile "isn't your mommy beautiful Ava?" She giggles and says "mommy" me and Alex smile and hug her "that's mommy's little girl" Alex says before kissing her head causing Ava to giggle.

Blake's Pov

I sit in my room waiting on willow to call. Soon my phone lights up and I answer my phone and hear her breathing heavily "hey willow" "hey. You can have this baby Blake. I don't want it so I'm signing the papers and once its out and healthy it's yours. You have a class Monday through Friday all the way up to when its born and you'll be having it and I don't want anything to do with it since I'm so young" I nod and sniffle "okay Willow. I have to go. Bye" "bye" we hang up and I smile softly and whisper 'I'll have my little baby soon'