Chapter 9

Alex's Pov

"Ya mom we are having twins" I say through the phone to my happy mother. "Awww I'm so excited to meet them sweetie. I have to go but I'll be over there in a few if I can." "Okay bye mom" I put my phone back into my pocket and I see Hayley and Jack walk in with a little dressed up Taylor. "Hey you guys" "Hey Alex. How was the doctors?" "Well I'm having twins" "Awww Hayley is too" I smile at Hayley and hug her. "It might be painful but at least we are doing this together" "ya". An hour or so passes and Hayley and Jack leave with little Taylor. I sit on the ground in the new babies room. I grab my guitar and sing 'Remembering Sunday' since my uncles have been on my mind lately. I start crying causing me to not finish the song. I sit there crying in my hands missing them terribly.

Jack's Pov

Mom called today and told me that me and Alex's Grandpa died. My dad's dad. Alex was pretty close with him and I don't know how to tell her. I call her phone and she answers sniffling. "Are you ok sis?" "Ya. What did you want?" "Remember Grandpa Preciado?" "Ya" "He died Alex...he didn't make it from the crash" there's a long silence then she hangs up. I panic and get in my car and speed to her house. I walk right in and I hear crying in the twin's room. I open the door and I see her in a rocking chair crying her eyes out. I sit in front of her and hold her hand. "Alex it'll be ok" "no it won't. He meant everything to me and now he's gone jack. Gone! As in never seeing him again." "Alex you know he'd want u to be strong for your kids. He will probably meet those two little ones now. He's probably right here with us holding you keeping you safe and waiting to see your face when you meet those two. Stay strong. Not for me. Not for mom and dad. Not Justin but for your children and him." She looks at me and wraps her arms around my neck and cries. In the moment I felt another pair of arms around me but when I turned around no one was there. I felt happy and hugged her closer to me feeling the twins kick every so often. She soon let's go and I wipe her tears away and she smiles weakly at me. I text Justin and tell him not to bring it up around her. He's says ok and that'll he'll be home soon with the kids. I lay with her until she falls asleep. I kiss her forehead and leave. God I love my sister so much.