Chapter 7

Jade's Pov

I sit in the hospital bed with Jaime Right by my side. Holding my hand so tight. The doctor walks in and speaks up "Hello Mrs.Preciado I'm Doctor Smith and i will be your doctor. I see here that you have had 3 Children. Since your at stage 3 there is a chance of us to save you. You just have to go through a surgery asap." I nod and speak up "Ok Doctor. Take me away" he nods and lets Jaime kiss me before he takes me back. They give me some sort of medicine to where i can't feel pain and all the memories in my life flash before my eyes.

Jaime's Pov

I put my finger on my lips because they touched my beautiful wife's perfect lips before the doctors took her back to go into surgery. I called Alex and Jack right after they left with her. Jack is broke. He's been crying and not eating. Alex is upset but she knows she has to be strong because that's what Jade told her before i brought her here. I just can't believe i have a slim chance of losing my one and only.

Jack's Pov

I sit in my living room trying to find the words to describe my emotions right now. Soon i hear the door open and Hayley walks in with little Taylor walking next to her. She comes and sits next to me wrapping her arms around my back and talks softly into my ear "Jack...i know you must be hurt but i have something to tell you..so when she's out she'll be happy to know this" i sigh "And what's that honey?" "Jack I'm... Pregnant" i raise up real fast and my eyes are wide as i turn to look at Hayley "really? I'm gonna be a daddy to my second child?" "Yes" i smile weakly and kiss her. I soon get a text from Alex telling me to get to the hospital fast. I grab Taylor and Hayley's Hand and i i go to the car with Taylor's bag. We soon arrive to the hospital so i run into the doors with Hayley and Taylor behind me. They take me into the room that my mom is in and i see Alex, Blaze, Ava, Justin and dad all staring at us. "What happened?!" "Jack....as soon as she wakes up she won't last all night tonight..... She's gonna be gone" after Dad says that i cry on to Hayley's shoulder as mom wakes up. "Jack....Alex...." I run over next to her and i grab her hand and i start to cry "mom" she smiles and squeezes My hand "mom i know you don't have much time left but i wanted to tell you that Hayley is pregnant with your 5th grandchild" she smiles brightly "aww Hayley bug" she says before hugging Hayley and hugging Alex. An hour or so we all leave but dad. I lay in my bed asleep hoping my mom lives to see her new grandchildren.